La Liga - 2012/2013

Great and possibly vital goal by Iago Aspas for Celta! 7 more minutes to hold on. He's had a great season, I can see why Valencia are rumoured to be interested.

From the BBC, so all times are UK

Saturday 4th May 2013
Valencia v Osasuna 15:00
Granada v Malaga 17:00
Real Madrid v Valladolid 19:00
Deportivo v Atl Madrid 21:00

Sunday 5th May 2013
Mallorca v Levante 11:00
Real Zaragoza v Rayo Vallecano 16:00
Sevilla v Espanyol 18:00
Barcelona v Real Betis 20:00

Monday 6th May 2013
Getafe v Real Sociedad 21:00

Barcelona's draw last weekend means they can't win La Liga this weekend if Madrid win tonight. Barca can however reach 100 points if they win their 5 remaining matches and match Real Madrid's record from last year. They've also got 5 matches to score 21 goals and beat Madrid's record (of 121 goals).

Incidentally La Liga doesn't finish until the 1st June so it's going to be a slow wait for the holidays for some teams. Real Sociedad are 5 points ahead of Valencia/Malaga in the fourth CL position. Relegation is still wide open.

Why would Barcelona want Guaita, his distribution is really poor?

Madrid are a goal down against Vallodolid
Half empty but noisy Bernabeu - I guess they've given the tickets cheap to the supporters clubs.

Di Maria shoots and the ball bounces in off Kaka? a Valladolid player? Dunno, but it was an accident

Worst player on the pitch scores, I swear that is happening in almost every game.

Expected. Poor manager, poor team without Messi.

They will lose to Atletico as well. Their main hope is Messi coming back and beating Valladolid or Malaga at home and snatching 2 draws or something

Ridiculous goal to concede :lol: