La Liga - 2012/2013

Should be 2-0

Alexis and Tello are really poor, i don't think Tello will be at Barcelona past this season.

Just came back, gonna watch the second half.

Tell me guys, are Barcelona having a bad game? I mean, is it going to be interesting after the break? Or despite losing 0-1, they're the better side?

Just came back, gonna watch the second half.

Tell me guys, are Barcelona having a bad game? I mean, is it going to be interesting after the break? Or despite losing 0-1, they're the better side?

Oh they are the better side, but there is always luck, and Valdes, so stay tuned.

No injury time - even though a goal was scored.
Must be a warm night.

Good first half from Osasuna. Barcelona started slow but even when Barca got rolling, Osasuna looked dangerous on the counterattack. Hard to see them stopping Barcelona from scoring at least one, but I wouldn't be surprised to see another goal from Osasuna either. 2-2 draw then!

The law of averages.. heavenly home kit balanced out by the horrendous away.

Just switched over on Sky and seen Barca's away kit for the first time in a match :lol: Horrid!

Fabregas off for Pedro. Now Iniesta off for Xavi.

Still anybody's game this, Barcelona look like a team that played a hard game on Thursday.

And Osasuna miss a great chance for a second.

Oh dear. That really should have been 2-0.

Busquets :lol:

Going by this game, Barcelona haven't changed at all from last season. So sloppy away from home and Osasuna should be away with this. Busquets is an idiot

tello is really stupid

he has the ball and all he needs to do is to chose between four of the best offensive players in the world, and decides to keep it :idiot:

Messi is bored with his George Best impersonation and now wants to play at being Jimmy Greaves.

I would love to see Pedro at United.. always feel that he's restrained at Barca, has the talent to be a bigger player at a club which puts less emphasis on possession.