La Liga - 2012/2013

Yep, you can't miss your chances and go down to 10 men without that happening

:nono: sanchez has lots of potential and quite good, he just looks a bit out of place at barca but did well just now.

Aguero is a special player. Sanchez, in my opinion, is not. I would much rather have seen Sanchez at City than Aguero!

I would love to see Pedro at United.. always feel that he's restrained at Barca, has the talent to be a bigger player at a lesser club if that makes sense.

on the contrary i think pedro would not be hitting 20+ goals at another club like he has done in prior seasons for barca.

Sanchez on the other hand i feel is shackled a bit at barca and would flourish with us or another team in england.

Xavi instantly regains control of the midfield and Barca are 2-1 up within ten minutes of his arrival onto the pitch.

Great comeback that.

Messi not having the best game, scores two.

Messi scored two goals, watching Ronaldo fail to score from 40 yards will be fun tonight.

on the contrary i think pedro would not be hitting 20+ goals at another club like he has done in prior seasons for barca.

Sanchez on the other hand i feel is shackled a bit at barca and would flourish with us or another team in england.

atm I'm trying to locate a Barcelona training vid I watched a while back in which Sanchez was simply sensational, bar Iniesta the best player on the pitch. Know its only a training vid, but he came across as a completely different player to what I've watched thus far in his Barca career to date.. where he's been functional but hardly awe-inspiring.

atm I'm trying to locate a Barcelona training vid I watched a while back in which Sanchez was simply sensational, bar Iniesta the best player on the pitch. Know its only a training vid, but he came across as a completely different player to what I've watched thus far in his Barca career to date.. where he's been functional but hardly awe-inspiring.

Emile Heskey is supposed to be a world beater in training.

NEXT.

Emile Heskey is supposed to be a world beater in training.

NEXT.

Fair point:lol:... but when you look at the potential in that vid, you think feck.. if he was just allowed the freedom to try that out competitively, he'd be some player. Barcelona's current style of play and the players he's surrounded by means he has to limit his game to a great extent. Unless your Ronaldinho.. you're not going to have the gravitas or persona to rise above the tiki taka and attempt tricks etc.

pedro came in and change the way barcelona was playing

iniesta wasnt in the field when messi scored both goals
Got nothing to do with giving a bollock to have _PEDRO_ (!!!) in our team, where I think we have enough quality in his position. Messi or Iniesta, on the other hand, would be :drool:.

Fair point:lol:... but when you look at the potential in that vid, you think feck.. if he was just allowed the freedom to try that out competitively, he'd be some player. Barcelona's current style of play and the players he's surrounded by means he has to limit his game to a great extent. Unless your Ronaldinho.. you're not going to have the gravitas or persona to rise above the tiki taka and attempt tricks etc.

He would suit us I think. SAF would love him.

Pique playing the grown up at the end of the match.
Good lad, must have spent the summer getting his head straight.

Sadly Osasuna got what they deserved. Any team that gets a straight red against Barcelona for arguing with the ref gets what they deserve.

Got nothing to do with giving a bollock to have _PEDRO_ (!!!) in our team, where I think we have enough quality in his position. Messi or Iniesta, on the other hand, would be :drool:.

mate, without a doubt, but i'd settle for pedro, knowing theres no chance on earth to ever buy iniesta, xavi or messi

It's like Thunderdome when the team goes to Pamplona, at least it wasn't in the fog/mist like usual but I suspect it was hot/humid as hell out there

One of my least favorite road trips, it's a cauldron and both the Osasuna players & their supporters are mental - it's never easy

Refereeing, continues to be recreational level despite the football being out of this world - screw Spain, bring on a European Super League