La Liga - 2012/2013

Madrid putting a lot of pressure on now. Ronaldo just not quite tuned in, but he's finding a lot of room.

Ronaldo wil probably score, his marker (Bergantiños) isn't a full-back, just look at how far he tucks in... surreal.

Even Higuain couldnt miss that one... You need Gervinho level skills to do that.

Well di Maria will be rested for our game then, no league Clasico for him. Idiot.

Di Maria :lol:

Madrid players have absolutely no discipline, bunch of twats. Well you expect no less being managed by a twat, i guess.

I'm all for carding players for unprofessional conduct but that was essentially two yellow cards for the same offence. A bit much. He must have said something. Ref seemed to react that way.

Ref didnt mess around.. but what the feck was di Maria doing?
Once you get booked, move the feck away.
I'm all for carding players for unprofessional conduct but that was essentially two yellow cards for the same offence. A bit much. He must have said something. Ref seemed to react that way.

Same offence twice.

The referee was being too pedantic, no need for 2 yellows for that. That said, Di Maria is a cnut so I have no sympathy for him.

Well the yellow is a warning not to waste time and impede the freekick being taken. Di Maria didnt take the warning.

Great pass from Kaka on the second goal