La Liga - 2012/2013

That would have been great!
Poor old Thiago - always something, at least Granada didn't score from it

Apparently the record in any European top flight is scoring on 15 consecutive match days... Messi's currently on 14. (dunno if the info is correct though)

If you want to beat Barca you can't be saving these kind of shots like that. Not unless Sanchez would be on the rebound. Messi's right foot handles that easily.

All bookmakers offer really poor payouts for Messi to score anytime during any game now

Understandably so given he's scored 14 times in a row. Good value on Barca to win at 1-0 down though - got them at evens.

Granada are still attacking - 8 Granada players in Barca's half with Barca in possession just then.

I'd have given all of them offside the whether they tried to touch the ball, scored or not. Not interfering by just standing there? On what planet - do they become invisible to the keeper or something.

Wanders off muttering....

Diego Buonanotte to Granada was one of the more surprising transfers in this past January window, I have to say. It's not like Málaga have a lot on the bench. I guess they really needed the money for Monreal and him.

Back in the day, Siqueira would be getting clowned by Dani but now Alves is much more mortal out there. Still, the LB is a fine player, one of my favorite unheralded players at his position

Back in the day, Siqueira would be getting clowned by Dani but now Alves is much more mortal out there. Still, the LB is a fine player, one of my favorite unheralded players in his position

Siqueira was great last season, if I'm not mistaken there were rumours of him moving to Valencia, but they got Guardado instead which hasn't exactly turned out as they'd hoped I'm sure.