g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Kylian Mbappe | PSG

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Sometimes certain players are destined to only perform on the greatest stage. Paris isn’t that stage.

MrEleson

Fact of the matter is, he needs Madrid much more than Madrid need him.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I think Mbappe will react the right way to this setback and fuel new rumours about a potential transfer to Madrid, in order to get every possible penny out of PSG. Which, let’s be honest, is why he’s playing football anyway.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He was a huge disappointment in this year’s CL campaign especially these knockout games and no doubt his lack of big achievements in league football at the age of 25/26 will affect his legacy somewhat but as usual the reactions here are over the top. He will go down as one of the best players in recent memory in the French league, has a fantastic record in the CL despite not winning it and is already one of the top players at the international stage with WC winners medal.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I think Mbappe will react the right way to this setback and fuel new rumours about a potential transfer to Madrid, in order to get every possible penny out of PSG. Which, let’s be honest, is why he’s playing football anyway.
Isn’t his move to Madrid done?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Isn’t his move to Madrid done?
To my knowledge, not officially. Wouldn’t put it past him to extend again, because Qatar offer him half of their land or something like this, just to have the same debate start, the second the next season starts. Incredibly annoying player I wouldn’t want anywhere near my club.

MrEleson

To my knowledge, not officially. Wouldn’t put it past him to extend again, because Qatar offer him half of their land or something like this, just to have the same debate start, the second the next season starts. Incredibly annoying player I wouldn’t want anywhere near my club.
Considering Madrid don’t even need him, they would’ve been better off pulling the plug on this deal. It would also show Mbappe what makes them the biggest footballing institution on earth. He flirted with them for 3 years in a row without joining and now they could potentially win 2 CLs in the same space of time. Ideally the club would walk away from signing him as a different attacking profile is what they need anyway (in the mold of a Kane) but Perez is too obsessed with the player.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Considering Madrid don’t even need him, they would’ve been better off pulling the plug on this deal. It would also show Mbappe what makes them the biggest footballing institution on earth. He flirted with them for 3 years in a row without joining and now they could potentially win 2 CLs in the same space of time. Ideally the club would walk away from signing him as a different attacking profile is what they need anyway (in the mold of a Kane) but Perez is too obsessed with the player.
Agree. If I were Real, I’d have done anything to get Kane. Him linking up with Vini and Rodrygo would be a thing of beauty. Thank god for Perez‘ crazy Mbappe obsession.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He doesn't look like he's improved any aspect of his game in years now. What stood him.in good stead was he used to be an outstanding youngster with extraordinary decision-making and wits on the pitch, which allied with an athleticism and overall game rarely seen in the sport, inferred that what would happen is he'd build on the headstart he had and continue to show upward trajectory from there.

To highlight the meaning of the above: Mbappe probably still is the premier player on the planet, worth the most and most likely to remain in the very top bracket, but he's no longer a dead certainty in the select bunching of few. Others mightn't have his talent or athleticism, but they are finding ways to be ever present threats in these big club games. Vinicius, for example, displays a solid and steady upward trajectory, getting better and more effective by the year. He's not 1 for 1 a better player than Mbappe, but there's very valid reason to pick him over him now, and I think it will be insane of Madrid to mess with his position in any way just to accommodate Mbappe - that could be potentially ruinous for both players.

Funnily enough, Mbappe's redemption arc for this season is far from concluded. If he has a storming Euros he could still be on for winning the Ballon, so it's not all cut and shut that this is a bad season for him, but what feels like we're witnessing is Mbappe falling back in with the pack, where the only players we used to say were ahead of him were those of the generation prior to his in the big 2 and Neymar; Mbappe was never supposed to be caught up by those of his own era, so it's an interesting turn of events just to see how this all plays out.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
He can't surpass Messi.

If he goes to Real, racks up a few CL titles(and continues his form for France), there won't be much between his career and CR7's to be honest. Mbappe might break all the World Cup records.

This is contingent on his stagnation being temporary though.
Seems like a bit of a silly comparison. Cristiano Ronaldo more or less dominated world football from the age of 22/23 with a bizarre consistency, he'll easily go down as one of the greatest players ever. Mbappe's titles in France and potentially getting titles in Madrid isn't going to go far in terms of matching Ronaldo's career, performance wise he's fecking miles away from it. Mbappe will quickly be forgotten in the history of football.

Alpha 1

At the club level, Mbappe had already shined in big games since he was 18 whether it is against City, Real, Juve, Bayern or Barca. And only a few all time greats can rival his NT career. He is unmatched in that regard in the new generation. This is a comparison among the current best players in Europe "now" (Messi is not a part of the comparison due to him kind of quitting and leaving Europe).

Remove Mbappe from PSG, PSG would fail in the group stage. Bring Vinicius to PSG, and see what he can do there. Any team given the chance would kill to sign Mbappe over any other forward including Real.
Why the obsession with Vinicius? No one has mentioned him at all. Mbappe has had great performances sporadically in the past but currently is not the bpitw. End of.
We should sign this guy why???? Let it go Flo. Let it goooo

Tell him Elsa!

Still the best player in the world in general but disappointing how much he has stagnated. Figured he had it in him to be an all timer but I guess Messi and Cristiano really warped my perception too
You can't call Mbappe an all timer just because of his numbers. He also lacks that genius of an all timer. He relies a lot on his turn of pace and lacks the artistry to become a GOAT candidate. I'd put the same point forward for Haaland who is even more deficient I'm his general play. Ofcourse with longevity and success they can reach all time great conversation but not the outright GOAT conversation because of those limitations.

If he has a WC title and wins more CLs than Messi, why can he surpass Ronaldo but not him?
He simply isn't as good a footballer as Messi, nowhere near. Simple.

Messi is much more talented but I disagree that he’s close to Ronaldo talent wise. Not sure why Ronaldo’s talent gets underrated so much. He has a better first touch than Mbappe and relied on his pace less in his prime (better in tight spaces). Apart from the obvious ones like heading and FKs, he’s also a better crosser with better shooting technique from close and long range.
Not really. There are facets of the game where Mbappe is better eg acceleration and top speed while Ronaldo is better at heading and ultra long range shots but otherwise they are actually close. Mbappe actually requires less space than Cristiano to dribble. If you ask me Ronaldo's biggest strength, I'd say it's his mentality more than his natural talent.

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Interesting take from you who thinks you can play football in the most dominant PL team ever with 115 charges, ghost in every single semis & finals, bailed out game in game out when it matters most by your teammates and be called the best in the world with 10 touches per game.

What test are you talking about? Mbappe had 74 g&a in 73 games in the CL, the highest level in the club football.

He has 23 g&a (20 goals and 3 assists) in 27 games in the UCL against the strongest UCL teams: Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona, Liverpool, Bayern and Manchester City. Imagine calling Mbappe the WC icon, probably the greatest Ligue 1 player ever, easily one of the best UCL players ever, "not tested" in the club football :lol: The funny thing is you used to call Haaland the ghost the best player in the world. Haaland is not even fit to lace Mbappe's boots when it comes to anything other than finishing. And these days, he can't even do that unless he''s facing Luton or Wolves.

Mbappe vs Real - 3 goals in 5 games
Mbappe vs Barca - 6 goals in 4 games
Mbappe vs CIty - 3 goals & 1 assist in 5 games
Mbappe against Bayern - 3 goals & 1 assist in 7 games
Mbappe vs Juve - 4 goals & 1 assist in 4 games
Mbappe against Liverpool - 1 goal in 2 games

At the end of his career, it's almost certain that he'd have multiple records in the WC (bar a career-ending injury), the most prestigious tournament of all time.. the bitterness is quite strong in your post.
You'll notice that I didn't actually mention anything about the French league. I think it is reductive and silly to act like the French league doesn't count, but let's leave it aside for argument's sake.

I talked about the Champions league. Which is the highest club level. Where has has scored close to 50 goals (basically as many as his legendary compatriot Thierry Henry, but in 40 less matches) and scored in every big stadium in Europe. And he's been doing that since he was 18 years old and playing for Monaco.

Add to that the fact that he has scored more goals in the World Cup final (by a country mile the biggest and most important game in football) than any player in history - more than Pele, more than Zidane, more than R9, more than Messi, more than Muller, more than anybody - and you can start to see that what are are saying about him not being tested is completely and utterly illogical.
I'm not saying he bad. He's a fantastic player. He might be the best player in the world, but we won't know before he's played some seasons in a tougher league.

Some perspective to that.
The two main guys up top for PSG in the two seasons before he came there:

Zlatan - 15/16:
50 goals and 20 assists in 51 games

Cavani - 16/17:
49 goals and 6 assists in 50 games

Mbappe - 17-24
21 goals and 16 assists in 46 games
39 goals and 17 assists in 43 games
30 goals and 18 assists in 37 games
42 goals and 11 assists in 47 games
39 goals and 26 assists in 46 games
41 goals and 10 assists in 43 games
43 goals and 10 assists in 46 games

No European trophies and most domestic titles.

We know Cavani and Zlatan were never #1 in the world. Imagine for a sec that he only had that Cameroonian passport. Can you see why he might have a better case if he moves to a better league?

When it comes to Haaland, I've never once called him the best player in the world. I think he is the best goalscorer though. Are you claiming the PL is more unbalanced than Ligue 1? I really dislike the stateowned sportswashing clubs, but right now the two players with the best chance of winning the next 10 Ballon d'ors plays for them, so that makes them relevant. I support Manchester United. If you compare Haaland's stats to Mbappe's in the only tournament they've both played in you'll get a pretty clear picture of who the better goalscorer is, but you'll also see that Mbappe has more resposibility than just goals:

Mbappe:
48 goals and 26 assists in 73 games

Haaland:
41 goals and 6 assists in 39 games

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
He doesn't look like he's improved any aspect of his game in years now. What stood him.in good stead was he used to be an outstanding youngster with extraordinary decision-making and wits on the pitch, which allied with an athleticism and overall game rarely seen in the sport, inferred that what would happen is he'd build on the headstart he had and continue to show upward trajectory from there.

To highlight the meaning of the above: Mbappe probably still is the premier player on the planet, worth the most and most likely to remain in the very top bracket, but he's no longer a dead certainty in the select bunching of few. Others mightn't have his talent or athleticism, but they are finding ways to be ever present threats in these big club games. Vinicius, for example, displays a solid and steady upward trajectory, getting better and more effective by the year. He's not 1 for 1 a better player than Mbappe, but there's very valid reason to pick him over him now, and I think it will be insane of Madrid to mess with his position in any way just to accommodate Mbappe - that could be potentially ruinous for both players.

Funnily enough, Mbappe's redemption arc for this season is far from concluded. If he has a storming Euros he could still be on for winning the Ballon, so it's not all cut and shut that this is a bad season for him, but what feels like we're witnessing is Mbappe falling back in with the pack, where the only players we used to say were ahead of him were those of the generation prior to his in the big 2 and Neymar; Mbappe was never supposed to be caught up by those of his own era, so it's an interesting turn of events just to see how this all plays out.
Mbappe as the premier player on the planet is a bit like the top results when you google something.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Seems like a bit of a silly comparison. Cristiano Ronaldo more or less dominated world football from the age of 22/23 with a bizarre consistency, he'll easily go down as one of the greatest players ever. Mbappe's titles in France and potentially getting titles in Madrid isn't going to go far in terms of matching Ronaldo's career, performance wise he's fecking miles away from it. Mbappe will quickly be forgotten in the history of football.
Disagree that Mbappe will be quickly forgotten. He was best young player in the WC that France won and then won the golden boot with a hat trick in the final in the most recent one. The World Cup is still seen as a pinnacle of football for many and in that respect Mbappe has performed at the highest level in both he's been involved in.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
Disagree that Mbappe will be quickly forgotten. He was best young player in the WC that France won and then won the golden boot with a hat trick in the final in the most recent one. The World Cup is still seen as a pinnacle of football for many and in that respect Mbappe has performed at the highest level in both he's been involved in.
I'd already forgotton about his three goals (2 penalties) in the WC final.

World cups comes and goes. He was great in a great France team, no doubt. That France team no longer exists, so it'll be interesting to see how he performs in the years go come. If he's going to be anywhere remotely close to the legacy of the players he's being compared to, he needs to get out of his comfort zone and feck off from the farmers league and start dominating a big league every year.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It will be interesting to see how Madrid will use him (on the left and keep Vini central, the opposite or in a very fluid interchanging attack). He definitely needs a long rest and a change of scenery.

heraklion

Ronaldo is definitely miles away from Mbappe with that terrible international tournament record.

Ronaldo in 19 knockout games in 5 WCs + 5 Euros in 20 years: 3 goals
Ronaldo in 8 WC knockout games in 5 WCs: 0 goal

Mbappe in a single WC final: 3 goals

Mbappe is already up there among the best in international football, he moves to Real or a similar winner team, wins a couple CL/La Liga titles as the main man, he'll be above Ronaldo.

Last edited:

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
Ronaldo is definitely miles away from Mbappe with that terrible international tournament record.

And?

heraklion

And, Mbappe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo in international football
just like Messi, Maradona, Pele>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo in international football

and that matters "a little" in terms of legacy, you know..

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'd already forgotton about his three goals (2 penalties) in the WC final.

World cups comes and goes. He was great in a great France team, no doubt. That France team no longer exists, so it'll be interesting to see how he performs in the years go come. If he's going to be anywhere remotely close to the legacy of the players he's being compared to, he needs to get out of his comfort zone and feck off from the farmers league and start dominating a big league every year.
Just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean that football will forget it, especially in the prominent circles where the WC still has legendary status. Agree he needs to leave and dominate one of the bigger leagues but he has the talent and capability to do so and if he joins Real I would be very surprised if he isn't hitting 50 goal contributions regularly.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Oh if RM changed their minds he's screwed, no one else is interested and paying those wages.
It's only Real or PSG for him. That is the extent of his options. Which is funny since Real is the only team on this planet that doesn't really "need" him.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
And, Mbappe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo in international football
just like Messi, Maradona, Pele>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo in international football

and that matters "a little" in terms of legacy, you know..
Pogba played an important part in France winning the world cup, doesn't really change the fact that he'll still be remembered as someone that never really reached his potential because of what happened at club level. International football is also a bit of a lottery in terms of the group of players in your national team and what group you end up in for the tournaments. Gotze, anyone? Messi, arguably the greatest player ever, only won it at the very end of his career when he's close to retiring. Portugal has had a good national team, but nowhere near the levels required to consistently compete for the big stuff.

Doesn't really change the fact that Ronaldo consistently performed at an obscene level, in the most competitive leagues in the world, from the age of 22, and that he's up there with the best players in history.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
Just because you don't remember it, doesn't mean that football will forget it, especially in the prominent circles where the WC still has legendary status. Agree he needs to leave and dominate one of the bigger leagues but he has the talent and capability to do so and if he joins Real I would be very surprised if he isn't hitting 50 goal contributions regularly.
No doubt that he has the talent and capability to dominate the biggest leagues. The desire and hunger? not so sure. By all means, maybe he's become much more mature and regrets not joining Madrid when he extended with PSG, and that he'll dominate for years to come, in which case i'll happily admit i was wrong about him, but i just don't think he's clicked on much since that first World Cup and i don't think he has that drive in him.

troylocker

Mbappe is already up there among the best in international football, he moves to Real or a similar winner team, wins a couple CL/La Liga titles as the main man, he'll be above Ronaldo.
Is legacy built on wether you scored two penalties and nice volley in a single match......were you lost?

International records depends so much on what passport you have, and being the main man for the best team helps a lot. Especially when the sample size of big games you get to play in international championships in your career is so small.
What you do on club level is what defines your legacy. Trophies on the international scene is just icing on the cake.

Agree that Ronaldo's international record in international champiionships is underwhelming, but his unbelievable club career makes up for that.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
Is legacy built on wether you scored two penalties and nice volley in a single match......were you lost?

International records depends so much on what passport you have, and being the main man for the best team helps a lot. Especially when the sample size of big games you get to play in international championships in your career is so small.
What you do on club level is what defines your legacy. Trophies on the international scene is just icing on the cake.

Agree that Ronaldo's international record in international champiionships is underwhelming, but his unbelievable club career makes up for that.
Yup.

heraklion

Why the obsession with Vinicius? No one has mentioned him at all. Mbappe has had great performances sporadically in the past but currently is not the bpitw. End of.
Who is the best player in the world?
And performances sporadically? Who is more consistent in terms of great performances as a forward? Haaland? Vinicius? Kane?

You can't call Mbappe an all timer just because of his numbers. He also lacks that genius of an all timer. He relies a lot on his turn of pace and lacks the artistry to become a GOAT candidate. I'd put the same point forward for Haaland who is even more deficient I'm his general play. Ofcourse with longevity and success they can reach all time great conversation but not the outright GOAT conversation because of those limitations.
Why are you so obsessed with GOAT conversation? Nobody is talking about that, we're talking about best current players. As many agree, Mbappe is no.1 now (he's nowhere near Messi).

You putting Mbappe with 10-touch Haaland in the same bracket tells me everything I need to know about your knowledge on Mbappe's skills set. Have you ever watched Mbappe and Haaland?

Last edited:

heraklion

No, international legacy is built on unique things like being the best young player in the biggest international tournaments, shining in the biggest moments in 2 WCs in a row, scoring in 2 WC finals. Things you'll have hard time understanding as someone saying Haaland is better than R9, Messi, Van Basten etc. because he scores most tap-ins with out of this world ghosting habits.

We're talking about individual performance. Eusebio, Hagi, Stoichkov, Forlan, Suker, James Rodriguez, Modric etc. all showed legendary MVP level performances in the WC despite playing for similar nations like Portugal, some won MVP awards. And, no, many didn't have the chance to play in more than a single WC let alone 5 like Ronaldo.

The bar for Haaland is also lower, just help Norway qualify for the Euro play-offs... something even Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Georgia managed to do, but Norway with Haaland failed.

You're so clueless on world football, it's not even funny. Yeah, Pele-Maradona's legacy is mostly defined by what they did at the club level and not by what they did in the WC.

Last edited:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Would be so funny if Real turn around and say, 'yeah, no thanks'.

Eddy_JukeZ

He will score the most goals at the World Cup and might pick up another WC or 2. His performances at the WC itself dwarf Ronaldo's if you're going to bring up performances.

The idea that Mbappe will be forgotten is pure nonsense.

If you compare his career and Ronaldo's career up to the ages of 25, there's really not much between them at all.

Kwabs

Supports
Barcelona
I'm not saying he bad. He's a fantastic player. He might be the best player in the world, but we won't know before he's played some seasons in a tougher league.

Some perspective to that.
The two main guys up top for PSG in the two seasons before he came there:

Zlatan - 15/16:
50 goals and 20 assists in 51 games

Cavani - 16/17:
49 goals and 6 assists in 50 games

Mbappe - 17-24
21 goals and 16 assists in 46 games
39 goals and 17 assists in 43 games
30 goals and 18 assists in 37 games
42 goals and 11 assists in 47 games
39 goals and 26 assists in 46 games
41 goals and 10 assists in 43 games
43 goals and 10 assists in 46 games

No European trophies and most domestic titles.

We know Cavani and Zlatan were never #1 in the world. Imagine for a sec that he only had that Cameroonian passport. Can you see why he might have a better case if he moves to a better league?

When it comes to Haaland, I've never once called him the best player in the world. I think he is the best goalscorer though. Are you claiming the PL is more unbalanced than Ligue 1? I really dislike the stateowned sportswashing clubs, but right now the two players with the best chance of winning the next 10 Ballon d'ors plays for them, so that makes them relevant. I support Manchester United. If you compare Haaland's stats to Mbappe's in the only tournament they've both played in you'll get a pretty clear picture of who the better goalscorer is, but you'll also see that Mbappe has more resposibility than just goals:

Mbappe:
48 goals and 26 assists in 73 games

Haaland:
41 goals and 6 assists in 39 games
You wasted a lot of time on this post, with respect, if your goal was to compare Haaland and Mbappe. Mbappe is a far better all round player and to determine that, you just need eyes.

Brazilian_Ronaldo_9

Mbappe has a long way to go before he can be compared to Ronaldo. Needs to add more to his game than pace!

Mbappe has had a good international career, probably will outdo Messi if he carries on. However he his club performances have been underwhelming, still has a chance to change it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
No doubt that he has the talent and capability to dominate the biggest leagues. The desire and hunger? not so sure. By all means, maybe he's become much more mature and regrets not joining Madrid when he extended with PSG, and that he'll dominate for years to come, in which case i'll happily admit i was wrong about him, but i just don't think he's clicked on much since that first World Cup and i don't think he has that drive in him.
He has 363 goal contributions in 306 games for PSG. I feel like you're acting like he's a bit of a scrub that hasn't racked up insane numbers at club level despite which team or league he's playing for and in. The only question of desire and hunger for me is that move to another league.

RoyH1

Would be so funny if Real turn around and say, 'yeah, no thanks'.
They really don't need him considering they have Vinicius and Rodrygo and Endrick is coming soon. They would do much better if they used that money for the right side of their attack and some future Carvajal/Modric replacements.

But Perez obsession is absolute. It's more of an ego thing at this point I think and to stick it to Khelaifi and UEFA.

troylocker

1) No, international legacy is built on unique things like being the best young player in the biggest international tournaments, shining in the biggest moments in 2 WCs in a row, scoring in 2 WC finals. Things you'll have hard time understanding as someone saying Haaland is better than R9, Messi, Van Basten etc. because he scores most tap-ins.

2)We're talking about individual performance. Eusebio, Hagi, Stoichkov, Forlan, Suker, James Rodriguez, Modric etc. all showed legendary MVP level performances in the WC despite playing for similar nations for Portugal, some won MVP awards. And, no, many didn't have the chance to play in more than a single WC let alone 5 like Ronaldo.

3)The bar for Haaland is also lower, just help Norway qualify for the Euro play-offs... something even Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Georgia managed to do, but Norway with Haaland failed.

4)You're so clueless on world football, it's not even funny. Yeah, Pele-Maradona's legacy is mostly defined by what they did at the club level and not what they did in the WC.
1) You were the one posting Ronaldo's entire EURO/WC KO stats and put it up against Mbappe's hat trick in a WC final he lost. Not me.
My stand on Haaland is that he's probably a goatlevel goalscorer, yes. A fascinating case of being an extreme specialist. Not a better player player, though.

2) I agree, they were standouts in their national teams, but most of those players still don't get high in goat rankings. Ronaldo doe because of his club record, mostly for his period at RM.

3) No it isn't. Norway has qualified for as many championships (3) that France has cups (3). If Norway doesn't qualify for a couple of championships while he's active I'd be very surprised though.

4) Thank you! There's written books about things I don't know about football. Club football in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's isn't the same as now though, is it? Things change over time. The quality of the best leagues and CL is multiple levels higher now than it was back then. The competitiveness....

MrEleson

He simply isn't as good a footballer as Messi, nowhere near. Simple.

Not really. There are facets of the game where Mbappe is better eg acceleration and top speed while Ronaldo is better at heading and ultra long range shots but otherwise they are actually close. Mbappe actually requires less space than Cristiano to dribble. If you ask me Ronaldo's biggest strength, I'd say it's his mentality more than his natural talent.
Acceleration and top speed aren’t skills.

Mbappe has never scored a career FK and has little to no threat in the air. His predatory instincts and the sheer variety in his finishes both with the left and right aren’t as good as prime Ronaldo for me. So clearly he isn’t as complete an attacking threat as Ronaldo so how can you say there “very” close.

NotChatGPT

Brownfinger
He has 363 goal contributions in 306 games for PSG. I feel like you're acting like he's a bit of a scrub that hasn't racked up insane numbers at club level despite which team or league he's playing for and in. The only question of desire and hunger for me is that move to another league.
Its the farmers league, surprised he hasnt scored more