Kylian Mbappe | Merci.

90% chance he goes to Madrid but I wouldn't rule out Utd if Qatar win the race to own Utd

90% chance he goes to Madrid but I wouldn't rule out Utd if Qatar win the race to own Utd
100% he goes to Madrid. He and his advisors have his career mapped out. No way he takes a backwards step in his career to join our has-been of a club.

More than the signing of Mbappe, I like how this will free up the market if Madrid splurge on him. Except Chelsea & us, no one else is in the striker market. We can pick up the best young talents without much competition if we plan well.

More than the signing of Mbappe, I like how this will free up the market if Madrid splurge on him. Except Chelsea & us, no one else is in the striker market. We can pick up the best young talents without much competition if we plan well.
Bayern need a striker, Mane hasnt worked. PSG have been looking for one before Mbappe latest news. Real Madrid are looking for one to replace Benzema.

Do you think Kane will join whether that's later in the window or on a free next summer

Do you think Kane will join whether that's later in the window or on a free next summer
Before Mbappe latest strop, i would have said kane to madrid this summer might of happened. Now im wondering whether Mbappe is inadvertantly doing us a favour by trying to force a move to Madrid this summer. Therefore leaving us with Kane on a free next summer.

Thats unless Madrid come in for Kane on a free next summer as their no9 and Mbappe sticking to his preferred position off the left of a front three.

It puts PSG back into the market though with a big fat chunk of cash to spend. I think people can probably forget about Osimhen or Hojlund for us if Mbappé goes to Madrid. This just puts us squarely on Kane and weakens our negotiating hand with Levy.

It puts PSG back into the market though with a big fat chunk of cash to spend. I think people can probably forget about Osimhen or Hojlund for us if Mbappé goes to Madrid. This just puts us squarely on Kane and weakens our negotiating hand with Levy.

Why would we be able to get Kane all of the sudden but not Hojlund?

Levy. Won’t. Sell. To. Us.

United fans are in such denial I swear.

Why would we be able to get Kane all of the sudden but not Hojlund?

Levy. Won’t. Sell. To. Us.

United fans are in such denial I swear.

The three names being pumped around are Osimhen, Hojlund and Kane. If there were any other decent strikers out there, I’m pretty sure we’d have become aware of them. With us, Chelsea & PSG in the market for a striker.

Kane won’t go to Chelsea (Levy) or PSG (Kane wants PL), which leaves those two fighting for the other two and with larger budgets than us.

Levy will sell to us if he thinks he can make a mug of us. Which we’ll have to accept or we’re going to have to start looking at some left field names, which I’m quite happy with. But it’s conjecture on my part.

On the plus side, at least Madrid are likely off the table for Kane.

Last edited:
Seemed very obvious he was eventually going to Real anyway, just took a year or two detour from the original plan to collect a King's ransom from PSG.

Wasn't aware that his contract was effectively a 2+1 with that being a player option, pretty sure the entire media world was in the dark about this detail as this is literally the first I've heard of it.

With Benzema now gone and him only having a year left it's a no-brainer for all 3 parties to finally make this deal happen this summer.

You have to hand it to Kylian Mbappe. A three-year-long transfer saga is breaking new ground in 'how to be annoying.'

Levy would then decide if he wants to have him walk for free. It's bad news for Levy too, killed his chance for an auction. Turn down 80m now or get it, buy a forward and a creator.

Wasn't aware that his contract was effectively a 2+1 with that being a player option, pretty sure the entire media world was in the dark about this detail as this is literally the first I've heard of it.
It was reported last year when he signed.

I think it is just posturing, Messi currently grabbing the headlines and Mbappe feeling left out... he wants even more money to play in the Mickey Mouse French league, he will still be at PSG next season, with an outside chance he goes to Madrid if they do not move for Kane

Has been a slow start to the silly season.
Mount, Rice, Höjlund, Raya, Onana, Min-Jae and some more, doesn´t really get that muppet dick hard.

This guy though..
Our chances are slim to none i would say but hey ho, it would be fantastic to add a proper world class player in his best years. Him and a good striker and our attack would lift a lot.

100% he goes to Madrid. He and his advisors have his career mapped out. No way he takes a backwards step in his career to join our has-been of a club.

Its not a shock this comes after Benzema going to Saudi too.. Mbappe knows Madrid need a ST and this is the right time.

No point wasting energy hoping for it. This is like North Korea trying to host the World Cup.

Its not a shock this comes after Benzema going to Saudi too.. Mbappe knows Madrid need a ST and this is the right time.
Question is whether Madrid can do the deal under FFP this summer. Having spent €100mil on bellingham. No one was expecting Benzema to leave this summer.

Also what would it take for PSG to sell? €180-€200mil ?

Would this be a reprieve for neymar? Messi gone, Mbappe possibly going. Do they do a u-turn and keep neymar, even though they have been trying to offload him.

Last edited:
Do we really want another unsettled player who is twerking his arse at other clubs all the time? Even PSG fans seem to be sick of his shit now

No. PSG's president hates Madrid and Florentino with a passion and their constant mediatic pressure on Mbappé. I can see a situation where they say "fine, we'll let you leave. Anywhere but Real Madrid, Manchester City (Abu Dhabi) or Newcastle (Saudi's).
That puts us and maybe Bayern on the pole. I don't see Mbappé going to Boehly's circus and Kroenke won't break a transfer record for anyone.

Can Madrid really afford him and Bellingham? Sadly, I've never heard Mbappe say he wants to play in the PL

No. PSG's president hates Madrid and Florentino with a passion and their constant mediatic pressure on Mbappé. I can see a situation where they say "fine, we'll let you leave. Anywhere but Real Madrid, Manchester City (Abu Dhabi) or Newcastle (Saudi's).
That puts us and maybe Bayern on the pole. I don't see Mbappé going to Boehly's circus and Kroenke won't break a transfer record for anyone.
He's going to Madrid and nowhere else. 100%.

He wont go to city at all. His camp briefed journos awhile back that it would only be clubs with "history" i.e. not a new plastic club.

It was also reported that after he'd done spain he wanted to experience the PL. But thats a long way off.

Anyway Mbappe holds all the cards. Sell him this summer to Madrid or he joins them next summer on a free.

Question is whether Madrid can do the deal under FFP this summer. Having spent €100mil on bellingham. No one was expecting Benzema to leave this summer.

Also what would it take for PSG to sell? €180-€200mil ?

Would this be a reprieve for neymar? Messi gine, Mbappe possibly going. Do they do a u-turn and keep neymar, even though they have been trying to offload him.

Yeah its going to be an interesting one. I dont think Madrid will have a FFP problem considering they haven't spend much last few years and made good money on sales.

Losing all 3 in one summer will be a huge blow for sure. If Mbappe goes, Neymar probably stay because there are lack of suitors for him.

So, all that hype for the contract was for 1 extra year?!
Maybe with Messi leaving its convinced him, that a CL trophy with PSG isnt going to happen anytime soon. He gave it one more season and now has decided "nah, im better off at madrid".

He'll win CL (multiple) at madrid and balon d'or.

When was the last time a superstar at the peak of his powers joined United? Just feels like the sort of signing we don’t make