Kylian Mbappe | Merci.

They'll get a lot of money for him. How much do you think he'll go for?

Oh for sure, but if they are adamant they will sell rather than let him go for free then teams can use that to play a game of who blinks first.

Sure, but there has to be a buyer where he is open to go... He won't go to Newcastle (nor could they actually get him with FFP), Liverpool can't afford him I don't think, I don't think he goes to City, and Real Madrid I don't think would do 2 massive transfers in the same window. Fully think he's set to go to Madrid but United with the lure to compete with Haaland in the prem the way it is now, making it like Ronaldo vs Messi in La Liga 10 years ago, I could see that.

Think it will be between PSG and United as of now, but whatever happens, i hope it is a long contract.

I don't see why Vini playing on the left should have any interference with a potential Madrid move.

If he can play on the left he should be able to play on the right too like he did in the 2018 WC and his first PSG year. I still expect him to go to Madrid.

Hopefully PSG tell Madrid to do one, but Mbappe may dig his heels in

Always felt he would only leave PSG for Real and still feel that's the case. Never have I wanted to be so wrong about a transfer though.

I don't really watch United, does Rashford play as left forward or as the striker now?

Cause if Rashford plays striker, United makes a lot of sense, though i guess Rashford isn't really a CF either, hmm.

I don't really watch United, does Rashford play as left forward or as the striker now?

Cause if Rashford plays striker, United makes a lot of sense, though i guess Rashford isn't really a CF either, hmm.
He plays predominately LF along with Garnacho, he goes up top sometimes when we have virtually no other options, that's why we're looking to buy a CF this summer

Wait until we pay Haalands clause as well.
I’m Joking but it would be fecking hilarious

Might fancy swapping blue for red IF by some miracle they actually got a proper punishment but no chance that happens

Could live with that,however this is definitely one that's too good to be true

Why though?

You are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and if you don't have the finances now(you do), you certainly will with new owners.

Not to mention EPL is the most marketable league in the world.

Where else is he going to go? Our offer wasn't enough last time, no reason to believe it will be this time.

No player of his profile chooses United.

It will be City or Real. Probably Real.
Wash your hands, mouth and eyes. No player of his profile chooses United and then gives fecking City as an example to counter of all things

I don't see why Vini playing on the left should have any interference with a potential Madrid move.

If he can play on the left he should be able to play on the right too like he did in the 2018 WC and his first PSG year. I still expect him to go to Madrid.

Its not wether he can play there or not, he simply doesnt want to. He thinks he is better coming in from the left.

Could he work off the LW with a Hojlund at CF,now there is someone who would take totally take the pressure off the young guy

Why though?

You are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and if you don't have the finances now(you do), you certainly will with new owners.

Not to mention EPL is the most marketable league in the world.

Where else is he going to go? Our offer wasn't enough last time, no reason to believe it will be this time.

Just feel your long standing interest in him will finally lead to something this time. Yes we provide the opportunity to go head to head with Haaland but not sure that's enough of a lure.

Would be the dream of all signings.

If Real Madrid is a no-go, we should go all out for him. He's a generational footballer.

Where would he go though? As he clearly wants to play on the left.

Real Madrid - play in exact same position/role as Vinicius Junior. I really can’t see them both playing in the same side, one has to go.

City - Already have Grealish and Foden on the left

Man Utd - Already have Rashford and Garnacho. But we could move Rashford to the center. But Garnacho might be unhappy in future playing as backup to Mbappe for the rest of his career here.

Wash your hands, mouth and eyes. No player of his profile chooses United and then gives fecking City as an example to counter of all things

Look man, I hate it too. I absolutely despise it. City are a much more attractive proposition to any elite player, and it pains to me to say it but the idea that Mbappe would choose us over them is just as laughable as when people thought we'd get Haaland.

Edit: I'd love to be wrong, btw.

He has coexisted with Neymar for years despite both liking to play off the left. Finding a way to get him and Vini in the same side won’t be that hard.

Florentino is also not going to let Vini get in the way of landing Mbappe. Not how the man operates.

We can't afford him, imagine how much he'd cost and we're already on the cusp with FFP by the sounds of it. He'll want City or Real anyway. The latter needs a striker right now so the stage is set for it really.

His shirt sales would easily take care of that. Not to mention a better chance of CL money on the regular.

His shirt sales would easily take care of that. Not to mention a better chance of CL money on the regular.

How has the shirt sale myth not died out yet?

Clubs don't make anywhere near as much money on shirt sales as people thought, when will people get this?

He has coexisted with Neymar for years despite both liking to play off the left. Finding a way to get him and Vini in the same side won’t be that hard.

Florentino is also not going to let Vini get in the way of landing Mbappe. Not how the man operates.
Vini style is much more closer to Mbappe than to Neymar. Basically both Vini and Mbappe are the same type of player who rely heavily on their pace and solo runs on the left flank, and then cut inside and shoot when they are near inside the box. Neymar is more of a playmaker type of final third player who start his position on the left but has more of a free role on the pitch as spark of creativity play.

How has the shirt sale myth not died out yet?

Clubs don't make anywhere near as much money on shirt sales as people thought, when will people get this?

I'm naive to the details. If it's been mentioned on here I haven't read about it. Happy to learn if you'd care to explain. I'm guessing the percentage back to the clubs is relatively small?

I'd think that our sponsorship appeal would increase significantly with someone like Mbappe which surely counts for something or is that not big either?

In the end, if nothing but the football matters a player like Mbappe gets us CL football every season. We've missed our every other year for most of the decade. So on a four or five year contract you could be seeing an additional $60/90m related to Mbappe.

The financials work because it's the current best player in the world in his prime.

I'm naive to the details. If it's been mentioned on here I haven't read about it. Happy to learn if you'd care to explain. I'm guessing the percentage back to the clubs is relatively small?

I'd think that our sponsorship appeal would increase significantly with someone like Mbappe which surely counts for something or is that not big either?

In the end, if nothing but the football matters a player like Mbappe gets us CL football every season. We've missed our every other year for most of the decade. So on a four or five year contract you could be seeing an additional $60/90m related to Mbappe.

The financials work because it's the current best player in the world in his prime.

Would we an emphatic statement signing,however just cannot believe he picks us over Madrid

Mbappe has always said his preference is to play through the middle anyways I believe eventually.

I don’t think it suits his game though. Kane is light years ahead of him in the CF position all round. So is Benzema. Mbappe isn’t the best with his back to goal and in tight spaces or with his head.

He excels in international football though due to the extra space awarded to him that’s for sure.

Where would he go though? As he clearly wants to play on the left.

Real Madrid - play in exact same position/role as Vinicius Junior. I really can’t see them both playing in the same side, one has to go.

City - Already have Grealish and Foden on the left

Man Utd - Already have Rashford and Garnacho. But we could move Rashford to the center. But Garnacho might be unhappy in future playing as backup to Mbappe for the rest of his career here.
Madrid can definitely accomodate him.City and United would send packing any of those 4 players if they sensed they had a legitimate shot at him.
I don't know why people act like he's a FUT card impossible to move around. He's the first or second best player in the world. If you can get him you do it.