Kylian Mbappé | Real Madrid watch

His adaptation is going well. He has to find his place on the field.
His stats are not stratospheric but certainly not "Hazardian".
About yesterday, no matter how well the offside is done, he has to be skillful not to fall repeatedly, especially with his speed.

I get you. And you’re right. The analogy was about him and Mbappe being as far ahead of their peers as Messi/Ronaldo. But it looks like Mbappe will be just one of a whole bunch of similarly talented players. Must boil his piss that one of those currently plays for the same team as him, performing a lot better than him in his preferred position.
Yes agreed. Vinicius has been so important won so much for Madrid for several years.

Yes agreed. Vinicius has been so important won so much for Madrid for several years.

Vinicius is streets ahead for me. Mbappe was the talent of his generation, and will show it again, but years at PSG and all the bad habits he picked up there have damaged him. Nevermind, I quite like watching him flop whether it's with France or Madrid.

Vinicius is streets ahead for me. Mbappe was the talent of his generation, and will show it again, but years at PSG and all the bad habits he picked up there have damaged him. Nevermind, I quite like watching him flop whether it's with France or Madrid.
Agreed Vinicius is the best forward in world football presently. Also has more to his game than mbappe. Mbappe comes down to his ego and if he's willing to be a team player.

Why does so many people seem to hate Mbappe? Even the media is attacking him and making him a scapegoat for Real Madrid's loss. I think given his long waiting transfer saga and hyped as the biggest transfer and "best player" in the world tag after Messi/Ronaldo, the whole world expects him to light up La Liga but it was never going to happen. The criticism makes it sound like he’s been a flop on the level of Hazard, which is far from fair. For example, he played a key role in Madrid’s recent 5-2 comeback win over Dortmund with an assist. Some of you need to chill.

Didn’t realise people had this much dislike for Mbappe.
He was one of the most exciting young players I've seen when he still was playing for Monaco and then that 2018 WC. I thought the world of him but he made the decision to stay at PSG for much longer than he should have (obviously for the money) which completely derailed his career.

I personally doubt he'll ever reach the peaks his debuts promised to be. He's also extremely reliant on his speed which doesn't bode well for the rest of his career.

He got Neymar written all over his career, full of what ifs that will never be fulfilled.