Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why when the player WANTS to go to Madrid? Do you not see why that's pointless?

some folks believe what they read when it suits them...we just gotta accept it.

so to clarify - feck all has happened then. It's rehashed stories, this hunter guys bullshit etc. Nothing new......lyon have NOT come out and said they've accepted a bid. Hope that helps some folks...

they're recieved a bid but have accepted nothing as there are no quotes saying 'we have accepted a fecking bid'. Simple enough fellow muppets

But they obviously have though. so it doesn't help at all.

He's off to Real Madrid for about £30m ... there... that helps

it is standard practice to say you've accepted a bid. Do people really think Madrid would say nothing also? They love the attention. Why not confirmation from them?

They've had a bid accepted right?....well, haven't they?...-taps monitor- hello...

He's said, on several occasions, to several sources, that he'd prefer Spain or Italy.

who were the outlets and are we talking video, audio here or text?

Also show us where he said he'd never play in England...

now ssn confirmed it.

:lol: and it's good night from me...

200mil in one season, on three players.

Football has lost it's mind. I'm not really too bothered about the Benzema thing, but Madrid's spending makes me feel ill.

Bloody hell, Benzema goes to Madrid and the site crawls to a halt. Some of the muppets please procure a copy of this

350px-Suicide_for_Dummies.png

EDIT: And now Lyon's site has gone down for me as well.

Well add Ribery to that list and Real would have an attack better than Barca, but have a shit midfield.

Can't say i'm arsed about this one....

FFS we would have built the team around him and Rooney, not at Madrid

17.43 Real Madrid have completed the signing of Lyon striker Karim Benzema for an initial £30million fee. The France international had also been a target for Manchester United and the deal could eventually rise to £35million.

Ronaldo
Kaka
Benzema

Just the start of the new galactico era. Madrid are just too strong in the transfer market for anyone to compete against.

Add the fact they might add Ribery and Alonso.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...chester-United-35m-Karim-Benzema-signing.html

Karim Benzema has agreed to join Real Madrid from Lyon for an initial fee of £30million that could rise to £35m.
Lyon king: Karim Benzema is the subject of a tug of war
The France striker had been top of Sir Alex Ferguson's shopping list as Manchester United sought a replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo.
But, despite denials earlier in the day from the French club, Benzema has agreed to follow Ronaldo to the Bernabeu as part of a summer spending spree from the Spanish giants that now stands at almost £180m.
The French club have confirmed the deal with sources indicating Lyon had waited until the stock exchange closed before announcing a deal just a few hours saying that reports to that effect in Spain were 'unfounded'.
Confirming a deal had in fact been struck, a statement on the Lyon website read: 'A few days ago, Karim Benzema has informed (Lyon) president Jean Michel Aulas of his desire to go, more quickly than he had originally anticipated, to Real Madrid, who have always been his preference after Olympique Lyon.
'The player wanted to seize the opportunity offered to him by Real Madrid to be one of the key elements of their ambitious new policy, based around some of the biggest players in the world.
'Olympique Lyon have accepted the decision of Karim Benzema and he negotiated the terms of a transfer that gives satisfaction to the various parties.
'The club wishes Karim the greatest success.'
Benzema's decision is a huge blow to United, who are understood to have made him their No 1 target after selling Ronaldo to Madrid for £80m.

:lol: and it's good night from me...

I just think it's kinda sad some people get enjoyment out of it and yet would have been happy to wank over it..

At the end of the day we're all United fans but if your going to be a gimp because you were right then so be it.

Incidently I recognised it maybe true but don't let that stop people like you being a fecking retard

hope that helps...

As long as we buy another striker, I wont loose any sleep over this.

If not Aguero, I struggle to think of a player that would suit us in terms of impact and ability that is a realistic signing.

fecking hell I hate Real Madrid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...chester-United-35m-Karim-Benzema-signing.html

Karim Benzema has agreed to join Real Madrid from Lyon for an initial fee of £30million that could rise to £35m.
Lyon king: Karim Benzema is the subject of a tug of war
The France striker had been top of Sir Alex Ferguson's shopping list as Manchester United sought a replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo.
But, despite denials earlier in the day from the French club, Benzema has agreed to follow Ronaldo to the Bernabeu as part of a summer spending spree from the Spanish giants that now stands at almost £180m.
The French club have confirmed the deal with sources indicating Lyon had waited until the stock exchange closed before announcing a deal just a few hours saying that reports to that effect in Spain were 'unfounded'.
Confirming a deal had in fact been struck, a statement on the Lyon website read: 'A few days ago, Karim Benzema has informed (Lyon) president Jean Michel Aulas of his desire to go, more quickly than he had originally anticipated, to Real Madrid, who have always been his preference after Olympique Lyon.
'The player wanted to seize the opportunity offered to him by Real Madrid to be one of the key elements of their ambitious new policy, based around some of the biggest players in the world.
'Olympique Lyon have accepted the decision of Karim Benzema and he negotiated the terms of a transfer that gives satisfaction to the various parties.
'The club wishes Karim the greatest success.'
Benzema's decision is a huge blow to United, who are understood to have made him their No 1 target after selling Ronaldo to Madrid for £80m.

there we go, we never stood a chance, nothing to do with the bidding more, he always want to go to real.........

I can only assume Fergie didn't want him, because it appears we didn't bid, and I'm convinced that Real would have given him a wide berth had we requested it as part of the Ronaldo deal (ignoring all illegalities of that situation).

Disappointed.

Real Madrid strike yet again and the Galactico's policy continues. We had better show them that this is not the best way to gain success. If they leave some of our potential targets alone..

I just think it's kinda sad some people get enjoyment out of it and yet would have been happy to wank over it..

At the end of the day we're all United fans but if your going to be a gimp because you were right then so be it.

Incidently I recognised it maybe true but don't let that stop people like you being a fecking retard

hope that helps...

haha i'm only joking mate.

You've gotta admit you'd have been smug if you'd have been proven right.

But it's all tounge and cheek. I wasn't being serious!:smirk:

£35m. Wow, that's just incredible. Did United even try to bid? We won't know for sure unless Fergie says we did. But there's no point trying to get into a bidding war with a club who think they have unlimited funds.

Frazier Campbell pls step in

(or else we will sign Crouch).

Real Madrid are literally crapping themselves at the thought of Barcelona winning the Champions league at the Bernabeu. It would be eternal bragging rights. Hope the cnuts go down the shitter. It's another 'project' and it's going one way people - tits up.

Who, from United, said we wanted this French feck anyway?

hope that helps...

well said mate

Lyon have announced that star striker Karim Benzema is to become the latest player to join Real Madrid.

The French forward had been linked with Manchester United, but big-spending Real - who have already captured Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo in record deals - have won the race.

The transfer will be worth in the region of £30million as new Bernabeu president Florentino Perez continues to build a new era of 'galacticos'.

A statement on the French club's official website said: "Lyon announces the agreement with Real Madrid of the transfer of international attacker Karim Benzema for a net minimum value of €35m."

More to follow...
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5410725,00.html

Why do Real Madrid hate us so much?

They're determined to screw us over in everyway possible :(

I know it wouldn't matter ultimately if Benzema wanted Madrid. But I find it frustrating if indeed we never put in a bid. For that kind of money it would have been worth it, and who knows, if Fergie could speak to him directly he could have had an impact on his final decision.

41m euro is a lot of money, but I'm still surprised Aulas let the saga finish so quickly. There can't have been a bidding war. Madrid must have been the only serious bidder for things to wrap up so quickly.

If only Madrid had a midfield and a defence they might actually compete for trophies.

£35m. Wow, that's just incredible. Did United even try to bid? We won't know for sure unless Fergie says we did. But there's no point trying to get into a bidding war with a club who think they have unlimited funds.

where the hell are they getting all this money?

It's a shame but thats all.

Primarily I think we need a third choice striker. Wouldnt be suprised to see us go for someone cheaper. Maybe even just stick with our youngsters. I cant think of any other high profile strikers we would be in for.

Real Madrid are literally crapping themselves at the thought of Barcelona winning the Champions league at the Bernabeu. It would be eternal bragging rights. Hope the cnuts go down the shitter. It's another 'project' and it's going one way people - tits up.
Who, from United, said we wanted this French feck anyway?

:lol: based on what?!

hopefully though, but quite an absurd thing to say

Status
Not open for further replies.