Karim Benzema

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said he was a cnut, just don't understand all this shedding of sperm. Here I was thinking Higuain was keeping him on the bench :wenger:

Then why the feck did you reply to my posts when I was responding to comments about his attitude and made no observation about his ability as a footballer? :lol:

Christ! Huntelaars garbage, have you watched him at Milan? their fans cant wait to get shot of him, he was horrific when we faced them this season to, hes just not a very good player, would add nothing to our team, Berbatov is a far better player than him...hell Owen is probably better!

Id rather we kept what we had than signed that useless lump.

That's harsh. His spell at Madrid left him shaken and, yes, he hasn't recovered from that yet - but he will.

He isn't as skillful a player as Berbatov or Benzema, but then, both of them are flailing at their current clubs too.

It's about finding the right fit between player and squad and club, not just getting the very best technical footballers together on a pitch and blowing a whistle.

Benzema would of course be an exciting signing - but an expensive one with an overshadowing of expectation and pressure. And an ego that I don't get the best feeling about.

That's harsh. His spell at Madrid left him shaken and, yes, he hasn't recovered from that yet - but he will.

He isn't as skillful a player as Berbatov or Benzema, but then, both of them are flailing at their current clubs too.

It's about finding the right fit between player and squad and club, not just getting the very best technical footballers together on a pitch and blowing a whistle.

Benzema would of course be an exciting signing - but an expensive one with an overshadowing of expectation and pressure. And an ego that I don't get the best feeling about.

Huntelaar is averaging a goal every three games since his moves to Madrid and Milan. Is that good enough for Man United ?

The only thing I know is that I don't like him for rejecting United.

Don't care what reason it was.

You can rot in Madrid,you cnut!

Then why the feck did you reply to my posts when I was responding to comments about his attitude and made no observation about his ability as a footballer? :lol:

Have I once said anything about his footballing abilities you thick LSD influented numptie? Not only do you see things, you also fail to see what people say. Wow....

Well ive watched/seen alot of Huntelaar and honestly i really wouldnt want him here, hes cumbersome, hes one paced (slower than Berbatov) he adds nothing to the team play whatsoever which cannot be levelled at Berbatov whos got excellent vision and creative abilities etc...i just dont see how Huntelaar would be any improvement at all, id say hed be a downgrade on an already problematic area for us.

The striker id love us to sign is Higuain rather than Benzema, think hes fantastic and i think he might well be available at the right price this summer as mad as that is, but thats Madrid, politics rules sense....Perez wants Benzema in the side as hes one of his 'galacticos' Higuain is a calderon signing, Perez dosnt want any success being related to the past regime.

Have I once said anything about his footballing abilities you thick LSD influented numptie? Not only do you see things, you also fail to see what people say. Wow....

erm:

YOU said:
just don't understand all this shedding of sperm. Here I was thinking Higuain was keeping him on the bench

If this isn't in relation to his ability then I don't know what the feck it is supposed to mean.

Are you drunk?

And wtf is the difference between attacking someone's personality and calling them a cnut? This is the Caf ffs.

Huntelaar is averaging a goal every three games since his moves to Madrid and Milan. Is that good enough for Man United ?

No, but that's about form. Huntelaar will hit another run of form, and if it's with us - good.

He's not my dream signing by any stretch. I think Higuain would be quality, I think Fabiano would be great as well. I just don't think Huntelaar should be entirely written off as a player just yet.

If SAF brings him here, I for one will be quietly confident.

No, but that's about form. Huntelaar will hit another run of form, and if it's with us - good.

He's not my dream signing by any stretch. I think Higuain would be quality, I think Fabiano would be great as well. I just don't think Huntelaar should be entirely written off as a player just yet.

If SAF brings him here, I for one will be quietly confident.

That i agree with, dont think thats a bad shout at all, his age would seem a stumbling block though considering hed cost a fair bit for Sevilla to let him go...i certainly wouldnt mind him here though.

erm:

If this isn't in relation to his ability then I don't know what the feck it is supposed to mean.

Are you drunk?

And wtf is the difference between attacking someone's personality and calling them a cnut? This is the Caf ffs.

Put words in my mouth, and I'll rip you in whatever means I have at my disposal.

The coach ("manager") at RM prefers Higuain, not me. Benzema chose RM over us, fair enough, can't stand the continued wanking over him. End of. 119 pages...

Put words in my mouth, and I'll rip you in whatever means I have at my disposal.

The coach ("manager") at RM prefers Higuain, not me. Benzema chose RM over us, fair enough, can't stand the continued wanking over him. End of. 119 pages...

:eek::eek::eek:

You'd think he was the incarnation of Jesus/Budha/Avatar with 119 pages written about him...

:lol::lol:

You're denying criticising either his attitude and ability, so what exactly your fecking problem is I don't know.

You need to chill out. Have a smoke, or go outside or something.

Heh. Silly silly boy. I can remember the conversation about this last summer, and it was always the very real threat that going to Madrid could result in this

Helps when the French coach is a nutcase. Some of his selections are ludicrous!

Yeah recall thinking he is going to screw himself moving there in a a world cup year ... good !!!!

Yeah recall thinking he is going to screw himself moving there in a a world cup year ... good !!!!

Is playing in a few games in the Summer really more important than getting paid millions more during the year?

Is playing in a few games in the Summer really more important than getting paid millions more during the year?

I know you are being facetious but, yes, most footballers playing in the WC for their country it is. And if it really is about money then doing well in the WC usually gets them better deals/endorsements.

There was once a young French lad who was seen as a bright prospect in his native France, for one of the best performing domestic teams.
So much so, he was transferred for a large transfer fee to a major European side renowned for success and expensive signings.
His time there didn't turn out the way he hoped and not long after, he joined a big English club where he became a sensation and considered one of, if not, the best that club has ever seen.

Come to us Karim, you can be for us like Thierry was for Arsenal.....

There was once a young French lad who was seen as a bright prospect in his native France, for one of the best performing domestic teams.
So much so, he was transferred for a large transfer fee to a major European side renowned for success and expensive signings.
His time there didn't turn out the way he hoped and not long after, he joined a big English club where he became a sensation and considered one of, if not, the best that club has ever seen.

Come to us Karim, you can be for us like Thierry was for Arsenal.....

or Aliadiere

He does not want to come here, why we want someone like that
Why do people say things like this? It's such over-the-top nonsense. He's never said he doesn't want to come here, indeed he's specifically named us as one of the three or four clubs that he would like to play for.

It's just that Real was the one team he truly 'dreamed of' more than any other, and he had a straight choice between us and them (technically he didn't since we never had a bid accepted, but I'm sure we would've bid higher if it wasn't obvious he prefered Real). And now he is still hoping to fight for his spot there, which is an attitude that would be admired if it was one of our players.

Can anyone tell me how many times he's been an unused substitute in the league for Real Madrid this season?

I think we should look elsewhere. Let the little cnut rot on the bench at Real and hope he regrets turning us down.

There's other strikers out there who would do a good job for us.

Why do people say things like this? It's such over-the-top nonsense. He's never said he doesn't want to come here, indeed he's specifically named us as one of the three or four clubs that he would like to play for.

It's just that Real was the one team he truly 'dreamed of' more than any other, and he had a straight choice between us and them (technically he didn't since we never had a bid accepted, but I'm sure we would've bid higher if it wasn't obvious he prefered Real). And now he is still hoping to fight for his spot there, which is an attitude that would be admired if it was one of our players.

You should bother about him.. Every 4-5 pages he comes back here and says the same thing.. just try and search this thread for all of his posts and you will be reading almost identical posts every-time.. I can see his point but I don't understand why he sees the need to say it a hundred times over! Surely you would say a few times would be enough.. Apparently not!

Come now lads. Just because what he is saying is not outwardly conducive to him coming to United, it doesn't mean he's a knob, or lacks ambition...

If that was a young striker who'd joined United and hadn't pulled up any trees in his first season at OT, he'd be commended for his desire to knuckle down and work, instead of sulking and wanting aware after only 12 months...

There may be other things to suggest an element of knobishness in his makeup, but this isn't one of them. No need to dismiss his ambition or character just because you may or may not perceive his desire to stay at Real as a snub or blow to United...

Totally agree with this. What are we expecting him to say? I'd be far more concerned if he was throwing his toys out of the pram and demanding a move after a difficult first season. All this talk about "he had his chance to come here" is bullshit, we made an offer and were outbid by Real. He always dreamed of playing for Real, well so did Ronaldo, and he was incredible for us.

I'm not saying he's the right player for us, but to say we don't want him because he chose Real is just stupid.

:lol::lol:

You're denying criticising either his attitude and ability, so what exactly your fecking problem is I don't know.

You need to chill out. Have a smoke, or go outside or something.

Give me some of that LSD that you're enjoying and I'll be a happy camper.

I think it is ridiculous that he didn't make France's world cup squad.

Sitting on the bench for Real Madrid is hardly an indication that you don't have what it takes.

Domenech is an idiot who for some reason seems to have as long a term as a French President and just as much accountability for his behavior.

Sitting on the bench for Real Madrid is hardly an indication that you don't have what it takes.

Domenech is an idiot who for some reason seems to have as long a term as a French President and just as much accountability for his behavior.

Sitting on the bench for anyone is generally an indication of just that.

Dominech really has to chose between Henry and Benzema, he opted to go with Henry and a bit of experience is always useful. You cannot pick 2 out of 4 forwards that will end up in the final squad just because of their names, that is just a wrong message to send to french roster, it would not be fair. there are no hope for Benzema to reach top form during this world cup as he has so little playing time. He had to be dropped.

Think about all the others being dropped, Remy, Gomis, Saha (great season!) If he is not good enough to play for the club you play for you are not good enough to play for your country - plain and simple.

Dominech really has to chose between Henry and Benzema, he opted to go with Henry and a bit of experience is always useful. You cannot pick 2 out of 4 forwards that will end up in the final squad just because of their names, that is just a wrong message to send to french roster, it would not be fair. there are no hope for Benzema to reach top form during this world cup as he has so little playing time. He had to be dropped.

Think about all the others being dropped, Remy, Gomis, Saha (great season!) If he is not good enough to play for the club you play for you are not good enough to play for your country - plain and simple.

Pretty perplexed by some of the World Cup 30 man choices, surely Benzema is worthy of a spot in the 30. Saha too was brillant for Everton this year.

wtf is all the fuss about - he hasn't played much and when he has, hasn't done much. Probably not his fault after a season of bench warming at FC Franco but then again, it was his fault really, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.