Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted if we see the back of Sancho.

If the eventual fee is close to £40m, then that's an excellent deal by us.

Whatever he does in a Chelsea shirt we should never ever forget he’s been awful for us! And his behaviour on so much money absolutely abhorrent behaviour. Gifted but never made a decent performance for us. What an exit, next year clean house magiure Rashford and Casemiro get them gone, continue to sign young talent and move forward

Nah he'll get absolutely bood to high heaven if he's on the pitch against us at any point.

It's not 40.

Talksport are quoting a DM report which said the fee will be LESS than 40.

Reality is probably the 25-30 like Keegan has mentioned.

Good riddance. I had high hope for him, but he never really seemed to fit in and never really developed. Good luck to him at Chelsea.

Whatever he does in a Chelsea shirt we should never ever forget he’s been awful for us! And his behaviour on so much money absolutely abhorrent behaviour. Gifted but never made a decent performance for us. What an exit, next year clean house magiure Rashford and Casemiro get them gone, continue to sign young talent and move forward
Exactly who gives a feck what he does for them he was utter shite for us an won’t be missed one bit.

Mad that we're pleased we only took a £40m loss on him. It just goes to show how shite he was.

Quote from the Shed End:

It's not an option to buy ? Meaning we could buy if we want to.

An obligation seems like we are obliged to buy him ?

Even if he's sh*t ?

They catch on quick...

Delighted if we see the back of Sancho.

If the eventual fee is close to £40m, then that's an excellent deal by us.

Yes. I am so happy to get rid of that virus. Any fee over 25 million pounds and it’s great business. Close to 40 million pounds would be sensational.

I think the obligation to buy is probably accounting for loan fee Chelsea are paying for the loan season

Exactly who gives a feck what he does for them he was utter shite for us an won’t be missed one bit.

And the thing is, there is no logical reason to have had any hope that he ever would have improved that here.

After everything last season if he was really commited he would have realised he wasn't playing an international tournament like most were and absolutely pounded it in the gym before pre season and come back lean and fit.

He came back looking as soft and slow as ever.

The obligation to buy is obviously not going to be higher than £20-25m.

Rest are either bullshitting as per or including the loan fee.

this must be the only time I’ve seen sky downplay the fee. Why aren’t they adding the wages and loan fee and the whole shebang this time?

Our dealings with Chelsea over the years have been interesting to say the least. I liked Mata and Matic but I wouldn't say either of them were really a success here, and Mount (so far) is not looking promising. We sold them Veron and Sancho.

This also sends a strong signal to those that still thinks anyone is bigger than the club and manager.

My only hope is that you lot are still using that fax machine from 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.