Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

Nice, not sure why an American pseudo-political organization gets to write the rules on antisemitism in the first place.

Though reading the article:

“ADL no longer appears to adhere to a serious, mainstream and intellectually cogent definition of antisemitism, but has instead given into the shameless politicization of the very subject that it was originally esteemed for being reliable on,” wrote an editor known as Iskandar323, whose request for a discussion about the ADL ultimately led to the ban.

As if someone named their username after the Russian Ballistic Missile system :lol: :lol:

Nice, not sure why an American pseudo-political organization gets to write the rules on antisemitism in the first place.

Though reading the article:

As if someone named their username after the Russian Ballistic Missile system :lol: :lol:
Iskander is just the central asian/Persian name of Alexander the great. It could be a reference to the Russian ballistic missile but keep in mind the are plenty of people in the world called Iskander.

Iskander is just the central asian/Persian name of Alexander the great. It could be a reference to the Russian ballistic missile but keep in mind the are plenty of people in the world called Iskander.
And 33 the age that alexander died. So iskander33 looks like more a historical reference

They have broken international law, after international law, after law, killed thousands and thousands of kids. Flattened a whole city of 2m people. Terrorised men, women and children.

After all of that, they still think they are the good guys and the most moral army in the world.

They have broken international law, after international law, after law, killed thousands and thousands of kids. Flattened a whole city of 2m people. Terrorised men, women and children.

After all of that, they still think they are the good guys and the most moral army in the world.

They dont think that, they say it. They know exactly what they are doing and they do it with intend.

They dont believe any of the official PR BS they spouting

They dont think that, they say it. They know exactly what they are doing and they do it with intend.

It's disgusting, the history will never forget those who were silent and accepted their lies.

I am absolutely shocked that a democracy can be as evil as they are. Because that is the best descripton of them, evil.

I am absolutely shocked that a democracy can be as evil as they are. Because that is the best descripton of them, evil.
You kinda get it with dictatorships, but here an entire country has legitimately voted for these criminals for decades.

I don't know who 'they' are. But many Israelis actually DO believe that shit. wholeheartedly.

I don't know who 'they' are. But many Israelis actually DO believe that shit. wholeheartedly.

I meant the israeli government, IDF and any influential character in the genocide.

As in any country, general population ranges all around the spectrum in all topics, so i would cant qualify them as they. And yes, i am sure that part of the gullible population exist. As other part of the population know what is going on, and support the genocide gleefully, like a couple of members here

https://www.theguardian.com/world/a...upied-west-bank-to-pro-settler-civil-servants

The Israeli military has quietly handed over significant legal powers in the occupied West Bank to pro-settler civil servants working for the far-right minister Bezalel Smotrich.

The laws cover everything from building regulations to the administration of agriculture, forestry, parks and bathing locations. Lawyers have long warned that transferring them from military to political control would risk bringing Israel into conflict with its responsibilities under international law. After entering government, Smotrich moved quickly to approve thousands of new settlement homes, legalise previously unauthorised wildcat outposts, and make it more difficult for Palestinians to build homes and move around.

International fecking law :lol:
These people need to get the memo, that phrase has been out for a while, it is "international rules-based order", in which all this is good.

e - Iran really needsthat nuke, yesterday. And start transferring their long-range missiles and anti-air stuff to Hezbollah.

If Hamas were culpable for a fraction of these despicable acts, you'd have the usual US spokespeople pouring out the crocodile tears, expressing vehement displays of solidarity and calling on the annihilation of those responsible. Yet with Israel its the usual broken record of insisting Israel investigate themselves while constantly making reference to October 7th and the usual debunked nonsense of beheaded babies.

I hate this world.

It may well be a fabrication, but we've reached a point where I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Yeah, the fact that there is a small reasonable doubt is quite telling

There's a video of a kidnapped Palestinian man after being released, his state can't be described in words. Seeing others like him in a similar state and listening to some of the witnesses' testimonies indicate that there are zero constraints to the torture methods used in these concentration camps.

I have a feeling this is slowly moving away from the spotlight. The normalization of the genocide is setting in.

I have a feeling this is slowly moving away from the spotlight. The normalization of the genocide is setting in.

I would say this happened a month after the tent massacre or maybe 3 months ago after murdering the WCK workers. Really, take your pick from any massacre Israel has committed going back to Al Ahli Hospital explosion.

The truth is it was normalized mere hours after October 7th with the US and other Western countries giving them free rein to do what they want to Gaza.

It has been normalized for a while now. We are at a point where there are massacres in almost daily basis, indiscriminate shootings of innocent people, we have irrefutable evidence of famine (I've seen multiple pictures of children that either remind me of Jewish children in concentration camps or vulnerable children in certain parts of Africa), real videos of beheaded children and nothing is done. The dehumanization is in full effect. Some massacres aren't even reported anymore.

ryan grim's quote says " which has not been seen before in the history of humanity, in which they brought in trained dogs and made these dogs carry out vile actions against the detainees "

dogs have been used for rape in a systemic way before too: https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2007/2/7/torture-under-pinochet-we-were-peeling/
i vividly remember a report from during the chinese revolution, where a landlord used a cat on a woman serf. e - found it.

if true, this isn't new - none of what they're doing is new, because it's really hard to find new ways to do torture after 5000 years of torture

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/a...upied-west-bank-to-pro-settler-civil-servants

The Israeli military has quietly handed over significant legal powers in the occupied West Bank to pro-settler civil servants working for the far-right minister Bezalel Smotrich.

The laws cover everything from building regulations to the administration of agriculture, forestry, parks and bathing locations. Lawyers have long warned that transferring them from military to political control would risk bringing Israel into conflict with its responsibilities under international law. After entering government, Smotrich moved quickly to approve thousands of new settlement homes, legalise previously unauthorised wildcat outposts, and make it more difficult for Palestinians to build homes and move around.

I’m not really opposed to this at this stage, with certain caveats of course.* The sooner the Palestinians and the “international community” abandon the delusion that Oslo remains a relevant framework through which to pursue “peace”, the sooner the Palestinians will have a real chance at shaking off their corrupt and authoritarian representatives and perhaps begin to conceptualize their struggle in terms other than a narrow ethnic nationalism. In other words, and in very simple terms, opt for an approach more akin to the South Africa model rather than the Algeria model. That is, assuming they survive and emerge from this war still comprising a coherent national community within all Israeli-controlled territories.

*(the major one being the assumption that, whatever Smotrich’s hopes for somehow engineering the ‘transfer’ of the West Bank Palestinians - most likely by provoking a full-scale intifada - international pressure will ensure the the continued existence of the Palestinian West Bank).