Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully

Already been done

GYMQGT3akAEYzz8

:lol:

They are shameless.

I can't find anything funny in all this. I especially can't find anything funny in those who still to this day are claiming Israel are defending themselves, not killing indiscriminately and they have the right to do this or are in some way victims. Especially when all the evidence undeniably shows they are the aggressors and how many times they have been caught out with lies.

It's fecking disgusting.

I can't find anything funny in all this. I especially can't find anything funny in those who still to this day are claiming Israel are defending themselves, not killing indiscriminately and they have the right to do this or are in some way victims. Especially when all the evidence undeniably shows they are the aggressors and how many times they have been caught out with lies.

It's fecking disgusting.
Yep, it's just a grim propaganda cycle.

It's fecking disgusting.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore

Iraq has just announced lifting the Visa requirement on Lebanese nationals to stay temporarily until the war cool off.

This is the reason of current situation. Hezbollah thought the war of attrition will go on literally forever and people in Israel will get used to daily barrage of missiles and mounting bills for Iron Dome (or other missile defense systems). That assumption is now over.

stats.png

Source.

This is the reason of current situation. Hezbollah thought the war of attrition will go on literally forever and people in Israel will get used to daily barrage of missiles and mounting bills for Iron Dome (or other missile defense systems). That assumption is now over.

stats.png

Source.

Now show us how much Israel was bombing.

Wait. I already tagged you, but you disappeared, as usual.

GYK3EDyWsAALmYr

here, hope this help too.

stats.png

Source.

Nice source that fails to show how many attacks were retaliating and how many Israel caused in those regions.

One sided propaganda bullshit as always. Yet you are the first to claim one sided bias in these forums. It's beyond pathetic, so transparent and insulting to everyone.

stats.png

Source.
I need more information to understand the "current situation". What's the exchange rate on a single Israeli defense system armament and a Lebanese civilian?

Obviously I'm not going to ask for the rate for a Lebanese civilian killed during the indiscriminate attack where kids were killed by exploding Israeli pagers, because that might take too long to work out.

Worrying. It'll just exacerbate things further and more innocents from both sides are going to suffer whilst their respective militaries just say "feck it, fire".
It’s unlikely but the average Israeli citizen maybe realising the IDF can’t go around mass murdering the populations of Gaza and Lebanon without facing push back will give some pause for thought.

Sadly the reality is the US will just send another check.

So Lebannon is hezbollah and anyone should be considered a terrorist, right?
It's happening again isn't it? This time they're attacking a sovereign country. They can do whatever the feck they want.

I wonder if the target they were after was in USA... would they still attack? Probably not. So obvious that middle-eastern blood isn't worth much to these scum. :(

Would be less surprising if they let those through on purpose, thereby 'justifying' the slaughter of another batch of 500 Lebanese civilians.

Actually who am I kidding. They're gonna do it regardless

They don't needed justification. They can just lie, then the US will say their lies are true and the cycle goes on

Nice source that fails to show how many attacks were retaliating and how many Israel caused in those regions.

One sided propaganda bullshit as always. Yet you are the first to claim one sided bias in these forums. It's beyond pathetic, so transparent and insulting to everyone.
Facts for you are one sided propaganda. Ok.

Now show us how much Israel was bombing.

Wait. I already tagged you, but you disappeared, as usual.
You are not teacher giving me assignments. Why you never provided information how many missiles Hezzbolah launched at Israel? Maybe you can also provide information what is Acled methodology and what is meant under "attack". And what and how BBC verified. And why was verification necessary. Please keep this civil, I am not obliged to reply you in minutes.

I need more information to understand the "current situation". What's the exchange rate on a single Israeli defense system armament and a Lebanese civilian?

Obviously I'm not going to ask for the rate for a Lebanese civilian killed during the indiscriminate attack where kids were killed by exploding Israeli pagers, because that might take too long to work out.
I have something else to work out for you.

The pagers will go down in history as one of the most (if not THE most) precise and proportionate anti-terrorist operation of this scale.

The rate of civilians killed by Hezbollah in Majdal Shams... I will do the math for you...is 100%. You can continue and compare the rates. It might be very quick to work out.

The pagers will go down in history as one of the most (if not THE most) precise and proportionate anti-terrorist operation of this scale.
Bold words when you have former CIA directors calling it terrorism and various UN officials questioning the legality of the operation. And if it was as precise and proportionate then there wouldn't be so many injured children because of it.

I have something else to work out for you.

The rate of civilians killed by Hezbollah in Majdal Shams... I will do the math for you...is 100%. You can continue and compare the rates. It might be very quick to work out.
It will go down as a one-shot dubious PR stunt with a very questionable efficacity, one of the greatest indiscriminate terrorist attacks ever carried out by a country, and a war crime.

Majdal Shams is part of the Israeli-occupied Syrian Golan Heights, you should do well to remember that. The tragedy was caused by either a stray Hezbollah rocket aimed at a nearby Israeli military base or an errant Iron Dome missile sent to intercept it. The town never was the intended target.

Last edited:
Bold words when you have former CIA directors calling it terrorism and various UN officials questioning the legality of the operation. And if it was as precise and proportionate then there wouldn't be so many injured children because of it.

A terrorist is whatever Israel says it is. Once you've developed your jackboot fetish sufficiently you'll begin to understand.

Unless the children were among the targets, not individually, but as part of the families that Israel consider to be legitimate (and strategic) targets, which we shouldn't exclude. The regime in Israel has been known to use attacks on civilian infrastructure and on civilian population in order to put maximum pressure on their enemies.

https://richardfalk.org/2011/01/07/...ll-protests-along-the-road-of-state-terrorism/

When you're estimated to have killed 150k-200k in a year, you lose any delusional right to self-defence.

It is actually a precise operation because children were killed and injured. Because that is exactly what the bloodthirsty israeli terrorists want to do, and exactly what their terrorist sympathizers justify, applaud and celebrate.

If you want to use argument from authority at least wrote what Panetta said.

Is expert from West Point good enough for you? Or only if he says what you agree with?
John Spencer, Chair of Urban Warfare Studies at the Modern War Institute at West Point, told Newsweek: "By all rational and informed analysis, yes the page/walkie-talkie operation is legal (still not attributed to Israel which matters), from a law of armed conflict (sometimes called international humanitarian law) the operation passes all fundamental laws of war necessity, proportionality, and distinction. It was a very precise sabotage of an enemy piece of equipment used for military purposes."
Is Ove Bring good enough authority for you?

With what is known today, international law professor Ove Bring thinks that it does not appear that international law has been violated in the attacks on Lebanon. - At the moment, I think it looks like a completely legal operation.
Source.

You wrote "so many". How many is that? What is the rate? Do you have independently verified data?

It will go down as a one-shot PR stunt with a very questionable efficacity, one of the greatest indiscriminate terrorist attacks ever carried out by a country, and a war crime.

Majdal Shams is part of the Israeli-occupied Syrian Golan Heights, you should remember that. The tragedy was caused by either a stray Hezbollah rocket aimed at a nearby Israeli military base or an errant Iron Dome missile sent to intercept it. The town never was the intended target.
What Hamas and other perpetrators did on October 7 was the greatest indiscriminate terrorist attack. It is funny how all of you now take Panetta's opinion as gospel. Let's wait and see if you do the same if Petraeus says something, or other former CIA director or whatever representative from the west, which you hate so much.

You should remember that victims from Majdal Shams couldn't care less that the land is occupied by Israel (or for a matter that it was not the intended target, that is the whole point of Hezbollah indiscriminate "targeting"). But nice try to divert the point.

Her bio: "Jew living in the Jewish homeland. Any Arab who doesn't renounce the "right of return" cannot be allowed to remain in any territory we control."

There is no bargaining with Zionism.

Unfortunately that means it will win and cleanse its enemies, because it is superior and backed by the superpower.

If you want to use argument from authority at least wrote what Panetta said.
No problem, he said exactly this;

“I don’t think there’s any question that it’s a form of terrorism,” Panetta said on “CBS News Sunday morning.”

“This is going right into the supply chain,” he added. “And when you have terror going into the supply chain, it makes people ask the question: ‘What the hell is next?’”

Is expert from West Point good enough for you? Or only if he says what you agree with?
I'd ask you the same question. Do you think that a guy who runs a podcast at West Point, far from an expert of whatever you think he's an expert on, should have a say more than a former CIA Director simply because the CIA guy says something that YOU don't agree with.

As for Ove Bring, well. Talk about digging deep for someone who agrees with you. Except he doesn't agree with you. He outright states that until more information on civilian casualties is available (since the events had just happened when he was talking about it) he can't say anything other than "based on the info we have it's not against international law."

You wrote "so many". How many is that? What is the rate? Do you have independently verified data?
I'm sure you'll be able to give me the exact data since you've told me with such conviction this will go down as the most precise and proportionate anti-terrorist operation ever. For now we know that at least two kids have been killed, which already seems like enough for any decent human being.