Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully

I'm going to start documenting the absolutely mentally insane shit pro-Israel people say online:

image.png

Loved the point especially about how Houthi's, without any actual functional naval vessels, will blockade the coast of Israel which is entirely on the Mediterranean sea.

This is so fecking bizarre to me, celebrating a foreign power bombing your capital city, killing hundreds just because someone else you also hate potentially died in the process?

Such a weird mentality.

This is so fecking bizarre to me, celebrating a foreign power bombing your capital city, killing hundreds just because someone else you also hate potentially died in the process?

Such a weird mentality.

Is that video even verified? Looks like the source is an insane conservative lunatic.

But in the course of the last year Netanyahu has made a habit of defying President Joe Biden’s wishes about the way Israel is fighting. Despite providing Israel with the aircraft and bombs used in the raid on Beirut, President Biden and team were spectators.

:lol:

I wonder what's going to happen to those weapons deliveries and American security umbrella? Even though they've defied Biden.

But there's nothing the USA could do. Honest.

Is that video even verified? Looks like the source is an insane conservative lunatic.

I honestly can't tell what's bullshit on twitter anymore.

Nasrullah is trending on Twitter and when I click it its just videos of people celebrating. Twitter algorithm is pretty fecked, I just want to see what is the latest update.

According to The Atlantic, Blinken enquired whether the Saudis could tolerate Israel periodically re-entering the territory to strike the besieged Gaza Strip.

“They can come back in six months, a year, but not on the back end of my signing something like this,” Mohammed bin Salman responded.

“Seventy percent of my population is younger than me,” the crown prince explained to Blinken.

“For most of them, they never really knew much about the Palestinian issue. And so they’re being introduced to it for the first time through this conflict. It’s a huge problem. Do I care personally about the Palestinian issue? I don’t, but my people do, so I need to make sure this is meaningful.”

MBS is such a fecking wankstain on society. How fecking callous could one possibly be?

"Yeah, I don't give a shit about these people being massacred, but look, I lose power if I don't pretend otherwise, I hope you understand dude, no hard feelings okay?"

feck you MBS.

MBS is such a fecking wankstain on society. How fecking callous could one possibly be?

"Yeah, I don't give a shit about these people being massacred, but look, I lose power if I don't pretend otherwise, I hope you understand dude, no hard feelings okay?"

feck you MBS.

Out of interest what's the context of this article? Israel re entering periodically in the context of a ceasefire or in the context of a Palestinian 'state'?

I honestly can't tell what's bullshit on twitter anymore.

Nasrullah is trending on Twitter and when I click it its just videos of people celebrating. Twitter algorithm is pretty fecked, I just want to see what is the latest update.

Its an old video apparently.

Out of interest what's the context of this article? Israel re entering periodically in the context of a ceasefire or in the context of a Palestinian 'state'?

MBS told Blinken that the Biden administration represented his best chance for realizing his plans: Two-thirds of the Senate needed to ratify any Saudi-U.S. defense pact, and he believed that could happen only in a Democratic administration, which could help deliver progressives’ votes by building a Palestinian state into the deal. He had to move quickly, before the November election risked returning Trump to power.

“What do you need from Israel?” Blinken wanted to know.

Above all, MBS said, he needed calm in Gaza. Blinken asked if the Saudis could tolerate Israel periodically reentering the territory to conduct counterterrorism raids. “They can come back in six months, a year, but not on the back end of my signing something like this,” MBS replied.

He began to talk about the imperative of an Israeli commitment to Palestinian statehood.

“Seventy percent of my population is younger than me,” the 38-year-old ruler explained. “For most of them, they never really knew much about the Palestinian issue. And so they’re being introduced to it for the first time through this conflict. It’s a huge problem. Do I care personally about the Palestinian issue? I don’t, but my people do, so I need to make sure this is meaningful.” (A Saudi official described this account of the conversation as “incorrect.”)

He wanted Blinken to know that he was pursuing this deal at the greatest personal risk. The example of the assassinated former Egyptian President Anwar Sadat weighed on him, an unshakable demonstration that the Muslim Brotherhood would wait patiently to exact murderous revenge on an Arab leader willing to make peace with Israel.

“Half my advisers say that the deal is not worth the risk,” he said. “I could end up getting killed because of this deal.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...ar-biden-netanyahu-peace-negotiations/679581/

Saudi's deny he said that of course, but then again they have to deny it or that would not go down well with the Saudi people.

They were always thinking it.

Oh not at all. Before being exposed to the likes of Fearless and HR and you and polls of Israeli public opinion, and the writings of Zionist thinkers, I used to think the two state solution was a good thing, a middle ground must be found, religion is the problem, etc.

I now understand Israel as a ethno-supremacist state doing a genocide in open sight and with the backing of the world, which exists because of Britain's colonialism and Germany's genocide, and which has been waging an elimination war on the native population since its existence.