Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully

They're fecking shameless. But then again, no one with any power will say anything to them so why would they care? They'll just continue killing people until Iran gets involved and then go crying over to the rest of world saying how Iran is attacking them and want to annihilate them.

They're fecking shameless. But then again, no one with any power will say anything to them so why would they care? They'll just continue killing people until Iran gets involved and then go crying over to the rest of world saying how Iran is attacking them and want to annihilate them.
So basically you are saying 8000+ rockets launched daily onto Israel since October 8 were fired from a proper military installments. Is that correct?

So basically you are saying 8000+ rockets launched daily onto Israel since October 8 were fired from a proper military installments. Is that correct?

They have the right to defend themselves

At this point Israel is like ISIS installing a caliphate but being successful. A terrorist group with a state

Unfortunately Israel's approach is very strong on tactics and very weak on strategy. You can kill as many Islamists as you like but they just get replaced from the radicalised population. It's a sterile doom loop which leads to major problems if the US ever pulls out of the region, which it will certainly do once oil becomes unimportant.

I vomited reading this post.

Israel have launched more than 70% (I think) of the attacks crossing the Lebanon border since October, nice try to be that victim here.

Here, hope this help you. Although I doubt it, you still did not show us the command center under Al-shifa hospital? I have been asking you for almost a year now.

Here, hope this help you. Although I doubt it, you still did not show us the command center under Al-shifa hospital? I have been asking you for almost a year now.

And you are still asking the wrong person mate :).

Here we go, I can see the usual Israeli sources are already pre-empting the 'valid target' justifications. It'll no doubt be used by themselves and their US enablers as a means to justify the expected onslaught on civilian areas. Get ready for a whole bunch of civilian structures like hospitals, schools and places or worship being labelled as Hezbollah hideouts or armouries.

Not sure why they even bother with the conjecture. Just be honest and admit its open season on the whole country. The US will have their back either way.

That is not what I asked.
GYK3EDyWsAALmYr

here, hope this help too.

Do Israel’s allies have any sort of red line?

It'll be a real eye opener to see what new BS the lying, stealing, murdering cnuts of Israel come up with in the next few days as they continue to attack Lebanon.

Jesus christ - why are these missiles fuelled when sat in storage.

Propellant fuel is insanely corrosive and any prolonged exposure (like sitting in storage for example) will result in the missile being structurally damaged.

This is why liquid fuelled missiles are always only injected when they're about to be used.

I've said this time and time again. There's a reason Israel has to this day refused to declare its borders. It doesn't just want to stop with the West Bank and what remains of Palestinian territory. They're an unhinged, colonial machine hell-bent on swallowing as much neighbouring land until they've been physically stopped or properly reprimanded for doing so. Trouble is the only power capable of reeling them in seems not only hesitant to stop them, but enables their colonial belligerence.

If they decide to start occupying Lebanon again for the sake of 'self-defence', its no different nor any more morally excusable than Putin's excursion into Ukraine using the safeguarding of Russian people as the justification.

We will see. I think she is far more pro Palestinian than Biden and obviously Trump.
That's an awfully low bar and won't change anything in the grand scheme of things.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong about her though.

Last edited:
We will see. I think she is far more pro Palestinian than Biden and obviously Trump.

She has the standard Dem position - pro-Israel, pro two state solution, "concerned about on going violence" etc. She may be slightly different than Biden in that she's not a 4 decade long pal of Netanyahu's, but in the end, American presidents aren't going to poison the political well by blowing all their political capital on one issue; particularly if they're new and need the help of other politicians to advance their overall policy agenda.

The way the media has been reporting it, I had assumed that Hezbollah were firing more rockets than Israel has been, but the stats posted are showing it is clearly the opposite. It really is a sad state of affairs when Israel is basically given free reign to kill so many people, and in a manner that isn't even trying to avoid collateral. They just have a total disregard towards life.