Israel - Iran and regional players | Please post respectfully

Your first sentence is pretty much description what was the situation on the north on October 8. What change status quo for Hezballah on that day? Other than seeing this as an opportunity to cause another blow to already shocked country, when victims were still burning on the south.

Hamas and Hezbollah were formed as a result of Israel's existence as a Jewish state and will continue to form as long as it is a Jewish state. I don't know what better example you want as the fact that Hamas, Hezbollah etc. (Mullahs in Iran basically) are mercilessly willing to butcher its own people only to achieve destruction of Israel and kill all Jews or have them as dhimmis.

Don't make up shit. Hezbollah was created as a result of a brutal Israeli decades long occupation of their (UN sovereign) country. Hamas was formed as a result of Israeli occupation of all Palestinians, with most being legal second class citizens.

I know it's super comforting to believe that people act only through hate, as opposed to as a reaction to the circumstances through which they are subjected by the country you defend at every turn. Which never does anything bad or worthy of response. Ever.

You can laugh all you want. Doesn't change anything.

Nothing we say or laugh about will change anything. Your country will continue to slaughter indiscriminately. You will continue to defend it. The Arabs will continue to hate because of slaughter after slaughter. You will think it's pure anti semitism.

Israel will remain the regional superpower. It will continue to act with impunity. And nothing will change, save perhaps more ethnic cleansing of Arabs.

Your first sentence is pretty much description what was the situation on the north on October 8. What change status quo for Hezballah on that day? Other than seeing this as an opportunity to cause another blow to already shocked country, when victims were still burning on the south.

Hamas and Hezbollah were formed as a result of Israel's existence as a Jewish state and will continue to form as long as it is a Jewish state. I don't know what better example you want as the fact that Hamas, Hezbollah etc. (Mullahs in Iran basically) are mercilessly willing to butcher its own people only to achieve destruction of Israel and kill all Jews or have them as dhimmis.
Oh ok, so just anti-semitism then. Nothing to do with Israel's occupation and oppression? Thanks for clearing that up.

Don't make up shit. Hezbollah was created as a result of a brutal Israeli decades long occupation of their (UN sovereign) country. Hamas was formed as a result of Israeli occupation of all Palestinians, with most being legal second class citizens.

I know it's super comforting to believe that people act only through hate, as opposed to as a reaction to the circumstances through which they are subjected by the country you defend at every turn. Which never does anything bad or worthy of response. Ever.
What is UN sovereign country?

Don't make shit up. Tell me something about legal systems when Jewish judge will send Arab president in Arab country to jail.

What is UN sovereign country?

Don't make shit up. Tell me something about legal systems when Jewish judge will send Arab president in Arab country to jail.

A) Is Lebanon not a UN sovereign country? Was it not Oke when Israel invaded and occupied? Please correct me if I’m wrong on this.

B) When Israel functionally controlled the lives of everyone in Gaza, Israel proper and the West Bank, please explain to me how this isn’t a second class system for Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank?

I have no idea what you mean about a Jewish judge sending an Arab president in an Arab country to jail. Please elaborate further.

-Migration of the Jews to this land en masse, wkth the express intent of forming a state: early 20th century.
-Formation of Israel: 1948
-Multiple Arab Israeli wars: In subsequent decades
-Israeli invasion of Lebanon: 1982
-Formation of Hezbollah: 1982

Seems Hezbollah got a bit confused for a few decades there.

A) Is Lebanon not a UN sovereign country? Was it not Oke when Israel invaded and occupied? Please correct me if I’m wrong on this.

B) When Israel functionally controlled the lives of everyone in Gaza, Israel proper and the West Bank, please explain to me how this isn’t a second class system for Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank?

I have no idea what you mean about a Jewish judge sending an Arab president in an Arab country to jail. Please elaborate further.
A) I am curious what UN sovereign country is? Lebanon is of course sovereign country. What does UN have to do with it?
B) I don't want to go into debate what is occupation and what disputed territory and what legal system is applied there, because it would lead nowhere. And you have a point that their status is different from Israeli Arabs. The same as I can ask you to explain me what system does apply to Jews in Ramallah.
Regarding the president I am referring to Moshe Katsav trial. Arab judge, member of Israeli Supreme Court, convicted Israeli president of rape.

A) I am curious what UN sovereign country is? Lebanon is of course sovereign country. What does UN have to do with it?
B) I don't want to go into debate what is occupation and what disputed territory and what legal system is applied there, because it would lead nowhere. And you have a point that their status is different from Israeli Arabs. The same as I can ask you to explain me what system does apply to Jews in Ramallah.
Regarding the president I am referring to Moshe Katsav trial. Arab judge, member of Israeli Supreme Court, convicted Israeli president of rape.

It's the United nations. I say that so that you can't turn round and say something about 'Palestinians' or lack of recognition at the UN, or how they're recognised only by certain territories or whatever.

You tell me. Jews seem to be entering Ramallah, Nablus and Jericho with impunity at the moment and killing and imprisoning Arabs. Are Arabs from the west Bank entering Haifa, Tel Aviv and Ashdod and arresting/ killing Jews?

But I wasn't talking about the Israeli Arabs, exactly for this reason?

I was talking about the Palestinians in Gaza or the West Bank, for whom Israel controls their lives. Tell me, can a Palestinian from Nablus end up on the Israeli supreme court. Who controls his movements in and out of the west bank? Or even within the west bank? Who controls his water supplies?

Palestinians in Israel are second class citizens
Palestinians in West bank and Gaza are not second class nor third class, they are not regarded as humans for the Israelis. They are subject to military courts, not even civil courts.

:lol: And you talk something about propaganda. Totally pure coincidence it started on October 8... And you basically say Lebanon attacked Lebanon. Well done. Of course they attacked Israel. You sound completely ridiculous. If they attacked Golans, you would say: they did not attack Israel but Syria. Occupation status is completely irrelevant in this instance.

Now tell us some something 1701.

Shebaa farms is Lebanese land. Lebanon have the right to resist occupation of their land.

And please do not tell me anything about 1701 ffs, Israel have ZERO respect to UN resolutions.

Shebaa farms is Lebanese land. Lebanon have the right to resist occupation of their land.

And please do not tell me anything about 1701 ffs, Israel have ZERO respect to UN resolutions.
Yeah firing on occupying military targets is legit whether it happened before Oct 7 or after is irrelevant.

As I said on the last page. Deja Vu. It was the same in the other thread. Basically it all started on the 7th and 8th of October last year. Nothing before that was relevant and anything since then is pretty much justified or lies and conspiracy theories and not actually happening.

It really is futile even trying to put facts or even a different opinion forward. As you saw with the rocket attacks, you only get posts about Hamas and Hezbollah attacks that omit how many Israeli attacks happened during those times or how many of those were in retaliation to Israeli attacks. Then when asking those questions you just get ignored or some huge goalpost shifts to something else.

The excuses and justification for attacking Lebanon is exactly as I expected it would be coupled with the surprise (not at all) that the air strikes on 100% Christian towns would be ignored too. It's obvious why that gets ignored but it just shows how disingenuous their argument is.

It's just utterly exhausting. Especially when you have Brits and Americans here absolutely disgusted with their governments support, funding and inaction to stop any of it happening. Many that are disgusted with our countries handling of Iraq and Afghanistan and admitting their soldiers and governments committed countless war crimes etc.

But to a certain few Israeli posters in here (or some of those on Israel's side) they cannot accept any fault or blame and refuse to even discuss much of it, cherry picking what to reply to and ignoring everything else put to them. Then throwing out accusations of terrorist sympathising, antisemitism and claiming victim status over and over and over.

Oh and they have their secret tunnel network of PM's too. Can't forget that :lol:

Those scenes out of Beirut are just sickening. Just by the sheer scale of the destruction in the images, you would say hundreds have been killed and hundreds more injured.

Hopefully Hezbollah can get some better guided missiles and make this a more fair fight to defend themselves.

You shouldn't be surprised. That's how people tend to start thinking when they've watched a "civilised" country brutally kill thousands and thousands of innocent civilians over the course of the last year.

You shouldn't be surprised. That's how people tend to start thinking when they've watched a "civilised" country brutally kill thousands and thousands of innocent civilians over the course of the last year.
Surprised, no. Not at all in this thread. More the shocking lack of knowledge. Someone wiser seem to have removed the post

Khamenei and Co must be shitting bricks
Perhaps Iran assesses they have to tolerate heavy Hezbollah casualties for a while and hope that Hezbollah doesn't get destroyed. And after a potential Israeli-Hezbollah war they'll go back to helping rebuild Hezbollah.

If not the above, then seemingly they have to do something soon because their credibility isn't looking any better.

Perhaps Iran assesses they have to tolerate heavy Hezbollah casualties for a while and hope that Hezbollah doesn't get destroyed. And after a potential Israeli-Hezbollah war they'll go back to helping rebuild Hezbollah.

If not the above, then seemingly they have to do something soon because their credibility isn't looking any better.

Same was thinking Nasrallah after October 7th about Hamas when he decided not to get involved. They are living their particular " first they come for....and said nothing"

They were always thinking it.