Is it just me or do Barcelona get game changing favors from refs every game?

A stain on football. Same goes for Real. Both sides get too much help whether it's from refs or the Spanish government.

Has this not now changed? I thought I saw they had finally started distributing money more fairly

The Chelsea Obvero game and the Van Persie sending off were jokes and i'm sure there were others too. This was just a bottle job from PSG though. Garbage from start to finish.

Isn't this the type of stuff that others say about us?? We get away with decisions as well- only a couple of weeks ago in the League Cup final.

Ref did help Barca tonight, but PSG shipped 6 goals ffs.
Have we had many decisions go our way in Europe down the years?

Isn't this the type of stuff that others say about us?? We get away with decisions as well- only a couple of weeks ago in the League Cup final.

Ref did help Barca tonight, but PSG shipped 6 goals ffs.
Agree, Psg were an absolute shambles, they played like cowards and paid the price.

When you have more goal scoring opportunities and are more present in the box, the probability of getting penalties is higher. It's the same thing people were saying about us during the Fergie era. No conspiracy here.

Have we had many decisions go our way in Europe down the years?

Doesn't matter. It's the same principle, and some of the stuff being said is what you'd expect to find on Bluemoon about us.

Di Maria penalty and suarez dive. Still and amazing performance and result though

Something is definitely going on with the two Spanish clubs and UEFA and it has for years.

The Chelsea Obvero game and the Van Persie sending off were jokes and i'm sure there were others too. This was just a bottle job from PSG though. Garbage from start to finish.

I mean, there's at least a 3 goal swing on penalty decisions.

Something is definitely going on with the two Spanish clubs and UEFA and it has for years.
Right, so uefa also paid Cavani to miss a one on one and hit the post? Be real now.

Dunno but I despise everything about the club and their cringey fans.

I truly hope by the time I'm dead they have become complete no marks and are playing all their matches in a derelict park to an audience of tramps

Both pens given were dives, no pens given to PSG despite 3 real legitimate claims and no red for Pique for a reckless studs up challenge from behind early on.

Not all the refs fault but most of it is.

Real Madrid fan of them all, great stuff. :lol:

Both penalties were stupid fouls by PSG players.

Whatever about the first, but how was the second one a foul? Suarez was diving so hard he didn't even know which part of his face to grab on the way down.

While I agree with you on the first one, the second was a blatant dive by Suarez, no two ways about it, a penalty out of nothing

@Redondo_Pirri You should keep your mouth shut given the decisions Real Madrid have benefitted from this season.

Hypocrite.

Just La Liga alone:
Barcelona with 26 penalties for and 1 against in the last 68 League ties

We get favourable calls but nothing on this level and then add UCL to that and the number would be even more ridiculous.

Nani against Madrid I was angry for like a week

Just La Liga alone:

We get favourable calls but nothing on this level and then add UCL to that and the number would be even more ridiculous.
Keep telling yourself that.

Nothing dodgy about that 2nd penalty, at all. :lol:

They attack a lot, and they dive a lot, which makes them get more decisions in their favor then against, but I doubt that there is an UEFALONA conspiracy. Bar in 2009, of course, when I was convinced (and still am) that Uefa encouraged the ref to send the Barca to final in order to not make again an all English final, and them being the darling of the media.

Tonight, PSG have only themselves to blame.

Just La Liga alone:

Dont look at the amount of penalties, it's silly as they attack more than any other.team in the world and therefore get more penalties. What about the countless times Ramos gets spared of a card? He should get a red almost every fortnight. Both Real and Barcelona get a lot of favorable decisions. It's blatant and for a lot of years.

Whatever about the first, but how was the second one a foul? Suarez was diving so hard he didn't even know which part of his face to grab on the way down.

While I agree with you on the first one, the second was a blatant dive by Suarez, no two ways about it, a penalty out of nothing

I am pretty sure he tripped his legs, watch the replay again, despite Suarez being idiot and asking for a foul because player touched his chests.

PSG didn't help themselves but yeah the amount of decision Barca get for them to change the game in their favour is no longer just a coincidence. It happens on pretty much an annual basis. It would make sense that uefa would want the biggest teams left in the comp. I think they learnt their lesson from the year Porto won it against Monaco.

Two dodgy pens, a dodgy freekick, and avoiding a blatant red card? Yeh, I think the ref shoulders a lot of that blame.
Absolutely nothing dodgy for the first pen, the only dodgy thing for the free kick was that Verratti wasn't sent off. The second pen was soft, but still it probably was a pen and Marquinhos was an idiot for doing that.