IPL 2016

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Capitulated :(

Shows the issue with the RCB batting lineup
Nah batting lineup is fine.

You can't get better than that top 5. I'd question the decision to bring in Jadhav (Who seems to be an orthodox batter) ahead of Weise or Binny but other than that I don't see much wrong.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
One of the best catches I've ever seen.

KM

Joint top wicket taker in IPL.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Starc can't come back quick enough. This lot is complete shit aside from Watson and Chahal

KM

They should drop Gayle and Wiese, bring in Starc and Badree. Promote Mandeep Singh to open.

MDFC Manager

They should drop Gayle and Wiese, bring in Starc and Badree. Promote Mandeep Singh to open.
Wouldn't mind that at all. Although it will probably be one of Starc or Badree in place of Wise

prath92

they wont do that. Gayle pulls crowds and if he gets going its a big plus. Even if he flops, they have ABD Watto and Virat anyway

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Commentators talking about Buttler and Morgan.

Mel Jones: 'Two players from the UK in that poll'
Doull: 'Morgan may say he is Irish'
MJ: 'That's why I went with UK and not England'

prath92

Miller and Warner are the worst captains. Giving Sachin a hard competition for the title

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Why Anderson is a footballer, why Rahul Gandhi is a politician, why Donald Trump is presidential candidate, why devilish is Man United fan and why Hardik Pandya is a cricketer...Some questions in life have no answer.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Dhawan and Pandhya need to be dropped from the national side like yesterday. They are so consistently shit.

prath92

If New Zealand replace buttler with Anderson, they can achieve the rare feat of an all New Zealand overseas starters.

RDCR07

SRH just making this harder on themselves. This is such a winnable game for them and I feel they are going to bottle it.

RDCR07

One heck of a batsman is David Warner. You get him out early and you have a real chance of keeping SRH to under 100 runs.

RDCR07

Idiotic captaincy from Rohit. He has Krunal Pandhya who bowled well last game but he insisted here tonight with Bhajji and Hardik. they are both going at over 8 runs an over.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Pandya must have been dropped on his head at some point. Keeps on bowling fecking short balls at medium pace game after game.