IPL 2016

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
RCB definitely short by 20-25 runs. Kohli should have started earlier to go after the bowling.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Also, Watson should really be opening especially when Gayle is not there and probably even when he's there. Can't understand the thinking behind Rahul opening who barely looks an ODI player never mind T20.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Also, Watson should really be opening especially when Gayle is not there and probably even when he's there. Can't understand the thinking behind Rahul opening who barely looks an ODI player never mind T20.
It might mess up the Kohli-ABD combination a bit. They are both at their best in that #3 spot.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Gayle, Kohli, AB, Watson

And then you have Stuart fecking Binny opening the bowling.

MDFC Manager

You know you're bowling lineup is utter shit when it has to be opened by Stuart fecking Binny

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Dhoni's approach is always all-or-nothing. He spends a long time settling in, playing singles. If the (insane) acceleration doesn't come at the end of that, his team is usually in deep shit.
Rohit Sharma does the same but as an opener it's not lethal damage.

Samid

I swear Watson is always overstepping when they show these side-on replays.

sport2793

It's funny that RCB are the only team to have defended totals this season considering they easily have the worst bowling attack in the IPL.

NinjaFletch

Would any of you guys be interested in doing the NatWest fantasy Blast if it runs again this year? I think the format of the Blast suits a fantasy thing a lot better (split into Gameweeks rather than each game) but obviously its a lot less accessible if you're not familiar with the players knocking around the County scene.

Samid

Would any of you guys be interested in doing the NatWest fantasy Blast if it runs again this year? I think the format of the Blast suits a fantasy thing a lot better (split into Gameweeks rather than each game) but obviously its a lot less accessible if you're not familiar with the players knocking around the County scene.
Sure, I need to keep my winning streak going when I'm done winning the caf FPL league.

Norris

Sure. But you might want to give us some tips on who to look out for etc for newbies like me. :p

The IPL fantasy format just seems silly. The transfer limit was 80 till the eliminator stage, but after they started scoring from Match 13, they haven't even bothered to reduce the total number of transfers. People are making 4-6 transfers per game and getting insane number of points.

NinjaFletch

Sure. But you might want to give us some tips on who to look out for etc for newbies like me. :p

The IPL fantasy format just seems silly. The transfer limit was 80 till the eliminator stage, but after they started scoring from Match 13, they haven't even bothered to reduce the total number of transfers. People are making 4-6 transfers per game and getting insane number of points.
I'll make a guide for you: If you've heard of them, put them in. :lol:

I'll smash up a few tips of players that have done well nearer the time if there's interest I guess but from last year if memory serves they did a decent job of pricing players, and I think had integrated stats pages for all of them too, so you could piece together who the better players were quite easily.

NinjaFletch

Thats a rubbish call.

The laws are over waist height when the batsmen is in his stance. Not over waist height three foot outside the crease where the batsman makes contact with the ball.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So far this has been a masterclass in death bowling by Delhi.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Rahul Dravid is boss.

NinjaFletch

Is there currently a more pointless cricketer than Keiron Pollard? Fat, can't bowl, can't bat. Should have sent McCleneghan in when the good Pandya (or Buttler) got out and they'd probably have won this.