Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Looks like Croatia have lost motivation since WC, guess their side is also getting older. 2-1 down in Hungary.

We are atrocious. Forget the result, couldn't watch that sh... anymore after first 45 minutes. If the other team is compact and organized we look absolutely clueless.

Wouldn't put my money we will top this group. Or qualify atm.

has @Peyroteo been on yet to defend Kazakhstan?

Didn't watch the game, surprised by the big result but Russia are obviously better. They're not terrible though, I've followed pretty much all their games in recent times. All comments were about how terrible Scotalnd were when Kazakhstan have made a lot of progress and played great football.

Germany's Starting XI :wenger:

Neuer - Rüdiger, Süle, Ginter - Kehrer, Goretzka, Kimmich, Kroos, Schulz - Gnabry, Sane

Can I post gifs? Because words cannot explain my feelings better than this

7P3AGRIzYxBfuJZnIZbKRzAxN1UhaZfj8S07t9MJEtoudKawEd-jJOimGo6beW9HxSzy8MSbElyrejBNI6_vnnDjm9BiKwtKJGhZSZtv3fdsh-n2JpvrE-5frm219yRv3fCiekeGd61HCVrrl6_rOf-R=w234-h126-nc

We are atrocious. Forget the result, couldn't watch that sh... anymore after first 45 minutes. If the other team is compact and organized we look absolutely clueless.

Wouldn't put my money we will top this group. Or qualify atm.
It's an easy group, we need to be in top 2 but we need to up our game or we'll fluff it.

Reporting is deeming us favourites in this. Cant say I agree. We got 4 points in 2 games in the Nations league against them, but seeing the games, it could just as well have been none.

Don't understand Low culling three Bayern players yet Neuer not just stays in squad but still starts. Surely he's part of that group? He's also not in good form this season (was poor second leg v Bayern) and Ter Stegen has been great for Barca for over a year now.

Low staying on as manager is a big mistake.

Funny that Müller, Hummels and Boateng aren't anymore good enough but the injury-prone Reus is still there :lol:
Reus is our best player by a long way. Löw is a complete moron for not starting him.

It's possible that Germany needed a clear-out. Sadly Low forgot about himself when he did that.

It's an easy group, we need to be in top 2 but we need to up our game or we'll fluff it.

It's an easy group, but we are usually absolutely terrible when it comes playing against lesser teams. We are also not so good as we used to be and Modric is clearly on decline.

Don't know, couldn't watch that shitshow till the end.

I told you :wenger:

A North Macedonia win in Slovenia later then Austria will have already serious problems :nervous:

Oh my... shit at scoring and defending is a terrible combination... I don’t even know why I bother watching these matches :rolleyes:

Good luck to you for tonight’s match!

It's an easy group, but we are usually absolutely terrible when it comes playing against lesser teams. We are also not so good as we used to be and Modric is clearly on decline.

Don't know, couldn't watch that shitshow till the end.
I don't think Modrić is on the decline. If he is its a small one. :) I think the main problem today was kurcobolja. :D
They need to stop repeating they're world vice champions, from media to the players and Dalić.

Reus is our best player by a long way. Löw is a complete moron for not starting him.

Reus is that in his environment - seldom seen that for the national team since 2012. And not just because of injuries - he might not have played masses of matches but he played some.

He does not start because he had muscle problems the recent two days. But he would have started as striker - seldom have seen him shine in that position.

I don't think Modrić is on the decline. If he is its a small one. :) I think the main problem today was kurcobolja. :D
They need to stop repeating they're world vice champions, from media to the players and Dalić.

I got the same symptoms after half an hour of watching them!

Didn't realise it was North Macedonia now, thought it was some in joke on here. :lol:

Used to be F.Y.R Macedonia when listed on fixture list.

The "match choice" thing on Sky is a joke. Standard def only? I could get a better picture from an illegal stream than I can from a service I pay over a grand a year for.

Germany taking Holland apart here - de Ligt and De Jong looking shaky to say the least