Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Just as the commentators were fighting over getting on VVD's cock :lol:

My God - that is brilliant from Gnabry...and awful from van Dijk

I don't think Modrić is on the decline. If he is its a small one. :) I think the main problem today was kurcobolja. :D
They need to stop repeating they're world vice champions, from media to the players and Dalić.

Gsus Ban :lol:

What Van Dijk did wrong? :D

Look which position Gnabry had, just an amazing strike.

Are you guys too busy obsessing over Van Dijk to give credit for that amazing strike from Gnabry?

:lol: Honestly it's so weird, people seem so angry that Van Djik is rated highly.

I really don't understand caring what a rival player does for their NT.

Holland defensively have been quite a shambles so far. And here's me thinking that was their strong point but they are all over the shop when pace is ran at them

The Dutch need courage according to Rob Palmer. I'd say they are playing like they have partaken of lots of Dutch courage.

Holland are fecking wank. When you start players like Depay and Babel, that says it all.

Why'd these german cnuts have to rediscover their groove against us damnit:wenger:

The Dutch public opinion was way too bullish before this match, combined with some severe underrating of the German NT who player for player have more individual quality, and Ryan Babel being a hopeless parody on a footballer and then this shiteshow is what you get :lol:

Depay's been our best player in the nation's league against France and Germany.

Shows how far Holland’s attacker’s have fallen. I remember growing up when Holland had a crazy selection of attackers to choose from.

2-0 is extremely flattering to Germany. Holland have had a couple of brilliant chances to make it level scuffed by Babel.