Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Absolutely fuming after that match. We (Slovakia) should have played much better especially in the first half. I almost smashed my TV at the end.

Congratulations to Wales and Giggs but I hope we'll beat you at home.

Also Bale was really struggling imo, when you compare this performance to the ones at the last Euro it's really noticeable how much he regressed.

Kazakhstan gave it a good go in the first half, played about as well as they did against Scotland. Russia were as usual since 2012 and under Cherchesov often poor on the ball, but clinically put away the few chances we had from good wide play. The second coming right before half-time seemed to kick all the determination out of the Kazakhs and they got hammered in the second-half. Could have been 6 or 7 with better finishing.

Absolutely fuming after that match. We (Slovakia) should have played much better especially in the first half. I almost smashed my TV at the end.

Congratulations to Wales and Giggs but I hope we'll beat you at home.

Also Bale was really struggling imo, when you compare this performance to the ones at the last Euro it's really noticeable how much he regressed.

I think that was a good opportunity for Slovakia in the end to get a result because quite a few of the welsh players weren’t playing at their level today.

Would expect us to step it up moving forwards in the campaign.

If Scotland don't win today, will the manager, coaching staff and the entire Scottish FA resign?

Even if they do sack McLeish - who quite frankly would be a rubbish appointment to do in 2013 nevermind today - they'd probably replace him with another experienced has-been like Moyes.

Wales still lack a decent central striker but very promising attacking midfielders coming through, Dan James was great, can see why Leeds wanted him in January.

Also credit to Giggs, he could've gone safety first and played Ashley Williams and Gunter but trusted a very young back 4 and they kept a clean sheet despite riding their luck in second half.

Slovakia also lack any sort of decent striker, think Croatia and Wales will be comfortable top 2 in the group.

It must be really hard being a San Marino player/fan. Going into every game expecting to lose or get hammered!

They're putting on a decent showing so far considering there would still be 20,000 empty seats at Hampden Park if their entire population went there.

It must be really hard being a San Marino player/fan. Going into every game expecting to lose or get hammered!

It'd be great as a fan, every game lost is a greater chance of being called up for the next game.

Scotland remind me of our 08-13 side. Shite and reliant on our LW + LB combo.

Scotland fans singing "Sack the board" and "We're shit and we know we are". :lol:

Was Scotland's gameplan to shoot from anywhere on the pitch regardless of how far out they are or how many players are right in front of them ready to block it?

Is there a more boring international side than Scotland? And that's a harsh question coming from someone in Belfast. :lol:

Croatia hasn't impressed me in the slightest everytime I watch them play post World Cup. How the hell did this team even make it to the final?! England really should have beaten them. A France vs England World Cup final would be so much more fitting, sorry to our resident Croats/Croatia fans. On a side-note, not expecting anything from Die Mannschaft tonight. We're going to get embarrassed 0-3 again and I hope Loew gets the sack, not that it will even happen.

How the hell are Scotland ranked 40th by FIFA anyway?? They got shafted by Kazakhstan (117th). San Marino are propping up the rest at 211th. They need to get a result today just for the lols.

How the hell are Scotland ranked 40th by FIFA anyway?? They got shafted by Kazakhstan (117th). San Marino are propping up the rest at 211th. They need to get a result today just for the lols.
I always want the home nations to do well but a San Marino draw here would be brilliant just for the meltdown. Doubt it will happen but you never know.

I always want the home nations to do well but a San Marino draw here would be brilliant just for the meltdown. Doubt it will happen but you never know.

Surely McLeish would have to walk. The Kazakhstan result was bad enough.