ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Good riddance with the attitude on display. They have no interest in qualification, no belief that they can be more than just participants. Then why should they be?

Australia through, will make the next stage more interesting. Feel sorry for Afghanistan, but then they should have put up more runs on the board.

Good riddance with the attitude on display. They have no interest in qualification, no belief that they can be more than just participants. Then why should they be?

Australia through, will make the next stage more interesting. Feel sorry for Afghanistan, but then they should have put up more runs on the board.
Stream 10 mins behind? :confused:

HAHAHAHHA, that's incredible.

I would call this pathetic but after what Bangladesh tried for last few overs, well deserved.

Rain doesn’t work in Afghanistan favour at all. The target will reduce and bangla will still have 3 wickets in hand.

Easy for the commentator to denounce the Afghans for play acting. I'm sure if they had to answer to the Taliban they might change their tune.

Ian Smith haha. ‘I’ve had a dodgy knee for 6 months, I need to see Gulbadin’s doctor’

Such a pointless innings. Threw away the game, and are lamely limping over the line now to gleefully carry home the we-stopped-afghanistan-from-getting-to-knockouts trophy. I can understand if they never had a chance and were playing for pride, but this is just shameful from Bangladesh.

honestly in these circumstances umpires should just say "no overs lost, its 8 balls, play it"

sticking to rule book here doesnt make sense -- we're nearly there

Bang bros losing the game and the respect of watching fans. Happy for Afghanistan and ofcourse feck you aussies, bye bye.

4239.jpg

1.20pm In 2009, Mohammad Nabi was playing in Buenos Aires in the ICC WCL Division 3. Today, he is headed for a World Cup semi-final! And he is part of an Afghanistan dance in the middle, and why shouldn't he be?!

There'll never be a better cricketing story ever.