Hazard or Griezmann... Who is the better player??

Who is the better player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Antoine is the best player in the world who doesn't play for Barca and Real.

Hazard has done nothing outside of EPL so far.

Comparing their careers, it isn't even close.

I think hazard is probaly the better player, but he's also a dick bag that throws himself to the floor at every half opportunity so I can't stand watching.

Can we have a poll, please?

I think Griezmann is a superior forward. He's way more productive and his finishing, positioning, movement and final pass are better. Hazard is a better dribbler, stronger physically and more reliable in possession. Not sure if there's much between their defensive capabilities and work rate. It depends what you need and value more, really.

I think it's fairly close, overall, I certainly don't agree that one is far better and it's "not even close". If I had to pick one, it would be Griezmann and it would mostly be because of the mentality.

Last edited:
Antoine is the best player in the world who doesn't play for Barca and Real.

Hazard has done nothing outside of EPL so far.

Comparing their careers, it isn't even close.
How is comparing their careers not close? I could be mistaken, but hasn't Hazard got more team and individual awards than Griezmann? Soon to have another league title and is in the running again for another personal award as well.

Easily Griezmann, performs better for his national team and also in the champions league. He's more consistent for his club, does anyone needed reminded how pathetic Hazard was last season?

Hazard for me. Both very different players though.

How is comparing their careers not close? I could be mistaken, but hasn't Hazard got more team and individual awards than Griezmann? Soon to have another league title and is in the running again for another personal award as well.
Hazard has always played outside of his comfort zone and last season he gave the worst performances a top player on his peak has ever given.

Griezmann has done it with Atletico in the league and UCL, and with France. He got into top 3 of Ballon D'Or, something that Hazard can only dream of.

Changing the subject, regarding your name , do you work for a funeral parlour with a special promotion on burying your grandmother?
Name comes from a 5-a-side league I used to play on. We used to be Norfolk and Chance (No fecking chance) but we were pretty good so changed our names (Into your nan). A homage to Rooney and Internazionale.

Griezman for the position he plays in and Hazard for the position he plays

Griezmann is a name nobody likes to see on the opposition's team sheet. Lethal big game player. Hazard is a wonderful player but easier to neutralize and less effective.

Griezmann is a name nobody likes to see on the opposition's team sheet. Lethal big game player. Hazard is a wonderful player but easier to neutralize and less effective.
When we played Chelsea earlier this month our whole gameplan was based around stopping Hazard and we failed.

What besides scoring does Griezmann do better than Hazard footballing wise? Dribbling? No. Passing? No. Pace? No. Strength? No.

What exactly makes Griezmann a better footballer? Talking strictly ability here.
Not sure about pace and strength. Hazard's a better dribbler and passer. Griezmann is better in all goal scoring aspects like finishing, long shots, headers and free kicks. These two would actually work very well in the same team.

Hazard by some distance.

The poll favouring Griez is a case of him being a target for us.

Absolute crap.

Despite them being different players, the amount of votes for Hazard is probably equally down to people who don't watch La Liga.

Absolute crap.

Despite them being different players, the amount of votes for Hazard is probably equally down to people who don't watch La Liga.

Don't agree.

Hazard has been head and shoulders above the rest of his peers this year. Griez isn't in the same league, yet.

Hazard is more talented i think. Griezmann is the better player and has done it in the biggest stages and international level. Hazard's poor form last season is also still fresh in mind when Griezmann was on fire for both club and country. Griezmann also displays a stronger mentality, he's a fighter. Still they're both different players who play in different positions.

Don't agree.

Hazard has been head and shoulders above the rest of his peers this year. Griez isn't in the same league, yet.

Peers in the Premier League you mean.

As for your claim that Griezmann isn't in the same league as him....:wenger:.

Don't agree.

Griezmann is doing pretty decent this year i would say
Screen_Shot_2017-03-19_at_20.35.16.png

lol....that'll hurt a few on here and get their backs up....top work

He probably has a point, there were numerous squabbles going on last summer debating who the better player was, Kante or Pogba (different types of player, yadda yadda), you'd assume this time last summer Pogba would have won such a pole by a distance on here, yet here we are, several long months later and it's pretty clear which you'd currently prefer in the EPL.

Not that it concludes which is the more talented player based soley on production in England, but it's got to hold some sway in favor of Hazard amongst his other positives.

Name comes from a 5-a-side league I used to play on. We used to be Norfolk and Chance (No fecking chance) but we were pretty good so changed our names (Into your nan). A homage to Rooney and Internazionale.

I don't think I've ever played in a 5s league that didn't have an Inter Ye Nan or Leave My Arse Alona

He probably has a point, there were numerous squabbles going on last summer debating who the better player was, Kante or Pogba (different types of player, yadda yadda), you'd assume this time last summer Pogba would have won such a pole by a distance on here, yet here we are, several long months later and it's pretty clear which you'd currently prefer in the EPL.

Not that it concludes which is the more talented player based soley on production in England, but it's got to hold some sway in favor of Hazard amongst his other positives.
yup....I agree...and I wasnt disagreeing with him. It was just the way it was posted....blunt, straight to the point...made me laugh. My type of style

I don't know what to vote.Hazard has probably more conditions but the evolution of Griezmann from Real Sociedad to Atlético has been outstanding.
I still need to see Hazard going to another level.Maybe next year :devil:

Griezmann is doing pretty decent this year i would say
Screen_Shot_2017-03-19_at_20.35.16.png

Not disputing he's doing well, just he's a level below Hazard in my view and I think we'd all be looking at him differently if he wasn't odds on to sign for us in summer.

Not even close. Griezmann has been playing a similar role to Hazard whilst scoring 20+ goals for past 3/4 seasons.

What besides scoring does Griezmann do better than Hazard footballing wise? Dribbling? No. Passing? No. Pace? No. Strength? No.

What exactly makes Griezmann a better footballer? Talking strictly ability here.

Everything you said there is highly debatable apart from dribbling.

Griezman has excellent level of skills. You can see that he was very well trained since young and when a great player had a good formation he will look wc, but Hazard is the real craque here.
There are obvious differences between a great player and a craque.
Some guys dont need go 100% to be brilliant, like Hazard.

lol....that'll hurt a few on here and get their backs up....top work
Why would that hurt? Griezmann is not a United player. But it's simply wrong, be objective and realise that Hazard is mentally weak who even went as far to down tools and write off a whole season of his career. Griezmann is far more proven.

Griezmann. Imo a good example that shows how important attitude is. Hazard is the more elegant player, but once things get tough I'd take Griezmann 10/10 times. That said I really like both and they'd fit perfectly in the same team.

Griezmann definitely. The Frenchmans made a far greater impact on the club and international scene at the highest level compared to Hazard and puts up better numbers on a regular basis.

Not to say Hazard doesn't have an enormity of natural ability. He does and is in many ways superior when it comes to his dribbling, first touch and even vision at times I'd say. He's exceptional. Griezmann is far more productive and impacting on more or less every game though. Hazard still flits on the edge of games too much for my liking to be put on an even keel with someone like Griezmann.