Hazard or Griezmann... Who is the better player??

Who is the better player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what I remember he has a good Euros from an individual point of view.
I've watched just 2 matches of Belgium and he was bad in both of them (Italy and Wales). Same as in world cup.

In UCL he has been missing for as long as I can remember.

Doing well in the league is great, but I think that in order to be put in par with the best playerd in the world you need to perform in at least one of UCL/NT.

Griezmann has lead his team to the final of UCL and the Euros. Neymar scored in UCL final and has been great for Brazil. Suarez has been great in UCL and won Copa America (he wasn't rated as a top 3- top 5 player in the world while he was performing just in the league). Bale has won 2 UCL and lead an underdog to Euros semi.

Hazard has performed great in the league bar in one season which is the worst I have seen from a supposedly world class player. Not enough IMO to be mentioned in the same breath as those other players. He is extremely talented but until he's done it on the big stage, just nope.

I've watched just 2 matches of Belgium and he was bad in both of them (Italy and Wales). Same as in world cup.

In UCL he has been missing for as long as I can remember.

Doing well in the league is great, but I think that in order to be put in par with the best playerd in the world you need to perform in at least one of UCL/NT.

Griezmann has lead his team to the final of UCL and the Euros. Neymar scored in UCL final and has been great for Brazil. Suarez has been great in UCL and won Copa America (he wasn't rated as a top 3- top 5 player in the world while he was performing just in the league). Bale has won 2 UCL and lead an underdog to Euros semi.

Hazard has performed great in the league bar in one season which is the worst I have seen from a supposedly world class player. Not enough IMO to be mentioned in the same breath as those other players. He is extremely talented but until he's done it on the big stage, just nope.

I don't doubt Griezzman is better, I'm just saying Hazard has performed outside of the league. Hes not a goalscorer type player like Greizzman so its easier to miss if he has a good game.