Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley 0:1 Man Utd
A better player than McTom, some good moments and decent performance

Pleased with that. Battled really well and looked quite fit and strong at the end of the game.

Should play ahead of Scott .. Worked hard and is talented on the ball

Outstanding tonight, looked composed and unflustered on the ball,. Also no petulance which seemed to be something could hold him back. Promising.

He's needed in this midfield. Only runner we have and he bailed McTominay and his sloppiness out numerous times. He'll grow into his role in terms of using the ball once he's settled.

Lots of energy, presses a lot and has quality. Should start a lot more.

Was our best player in the second half as legs tired. Hope he can build on that and not get thrown on the bench just cos

Didn't look phased by this level at all. Clearly a high technical level too.

This kid is good. Impressive performance

Wants to play for the shirt. Should see more mins especially over the fraud that is McTominay

Very happy with his performance. He seems more mature now, there were a few times where I thought he would explode, but he kept calm. Lovely passing and worked hard.

Should really be ahead of Mctominay. Good performance.

Played well, didnt do everything right but overall a pretty good game from him. I really hope he can bump McT into the reserve/out of the club. Hannibal has much more talent and should take all of McT his minutes when other starters come back from injury.

Thank feck he didn't leave on loan.

He and Hojlund show up for a pass, and can run longer than 45 minutes.

I like him

Hard worker but also has good quality he looks good

I'm not sure why we splashed so much money on Mount, when we have that lad - Mejbri.

Will only improve from here with regular football. Taking his opportunities well.

Excellent game from him.

Wasn't great on the ball but everytime the ball went past him he sprinted to get back goal side. Made a huge difference as casimero wasn't exposed all game.

Great effort from the lad.

Good on the ball, confident all game and with good positioning in defensive phase. I like him.

As we all knew there is a player in there.

Hope people stop biting our fecking heads off now and can see themselves how talented this lad is. Fantastic game.

Sometimes loan moves just don't work out, especially when it involves dropping down to lower leagues in English football.

This kid is clearly just an enormous talent that thrives when playing around other great players. So so impressed with him today. Erik really needs to learn a lesson from this that he needs to be regularly giving our youth players a chance.

Last edited:
If it was a take it or be gone chance for Hannibal, he didn’t ruin it. Very decent game, at least in compassion with big Scott

I’m a big believer, although I do think he could have used the ball better on a few occasions. Would like to see him a little deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.