Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Request sent I think. Sir_Solius.

What cnut took Solius. I'll kill them (in game).

Anyone have any idea regarding supermarket release? Are we expecting Tesco/Sainsbury's etc. to be doing any deals?

That's what I was waiting for. That gamestop one is still the best, but for some reason most of us haven't bothered with it.

Tesco added a £5 coupon to their deal, then Amazon just dropped their price to match it.

Mine will probably arrive Monday because I ordered from Shopto.

That's what I was waiting for. That gamestop one is still the best, but for some reason most of us haven't bothered with it.

Tesco added a £5 coupon to their deal, then Amazon just dropped their price to match it.

The gamestop offer has finished, went on to preorder yesterday morning and it had closed

I'm ordering mine on amazon £34.99. I doubt ill get it anywhere cheaper
I'd be very surprised if Tescos don't say they'll do something with it, but considering they've already announced a price I'd be surprised if they did. I guess it'd guarantee that I could get it on the day and not wait for delivery or it potentially coming the next day.

Too much hassle. Not to mention a lot of the games were about £15, so you'd need to go to the trouble of buying them to sell them on, to save what might have been pence.

Online isn't actually activated until October 1st but yeah there will be a ton of online people across the board.

I'd be surprised if the GTA servers survive for the first few days.

We'll be split Xbox and PS3 anyway won't we?

Yeah, I presume we can branch the crew too. 16 in one place, 16 in another

Even though its £7 more at Shopto I trust them more than amazon to get it to me on release day, amazon seem a bit hit and miss,

Even though its £7 more at Shopto I trust them more than amazon to get it to me on release day, amazon seem a bit hit and miss,
I'm starting to regret going with Gamestop, still haven't taken payment but it won't cost as much with the trade in offer which outweighs the likelihood of a late delivery.

Just sent a request I think. It made me change my privacy settings and when I tried again to send a request it then said request failed. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Can you see if my request did come through?

Same username as on here. GaryLifo

Muffled is that you using Moffled Funk?

First gif

ibcNztcxL46glC.gif

I've seen some of the leaked gameplay and think it is looking extremely polished - good draw distance, smooth framerates. Also the textures in the above gif look good.

Apparently there will be no more gameplay videos from the guy who posted the ones above as he has agreed no to post them online for a settled payment from Rockstar.

Apparently there will be no more gameplay videos from the guy who posted the ones above as he has agreed no to post them online for a settled payment from Rockstar.

Who is he and how did he get access to the game?

Who is he and how did he get access to the game?
feck knows, probably got it from a retailer who received it early or something. It's a retail copy, not a hacked one.

Jesus Christ. Rockstar are really trying to keep things under wrap.

That's why I don't think any online retailer will risk sending it early.

Jesus Christ. Rockstar are really trying to keep things under wrap.

That's why I don't think any online retailer will risk sending it early.

They're going to send them to people located in the UK on Monday and abroad today or tomorrow with a notice that it cannot be delivered before Tuesday. I even asked a friend of mine who runs a games store if he could sell me a copy day early and he said that he can't do it or else the distributor could have him pay a fine that he couldn't afford in a million years.

Lucky bugger must have got a nice little pay off.

He did get console banned. So hopefully they gave him money for a new console.

Also ridiculous if you get banned for playing a game early. And he wasn't really being a cnut and spoiling the game.

He did get console banned. So hopefully they gave him money for a new console.

Also ridiculous if you get banned for playing a game early. And he wasn't really being a cnut and spoiling the game.

Am guessing he got banned for uploading the footage, not for playing the game early.

I wonder if it'll snow randomly in certain areas of the map and stick to the ground, or if there will be snow already in certain locations like in Red Dead.

I wonder if it'll snow randomly in certain areas of the map and stick to the ground, or if there will be snow already in certain locations like in Red Dead.
The latter I believe.