Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

How would that work though? You'd not be able to go 10 yards without being killed.

I dont know, I am not making the game. I am sure they could find a way to make it so that you can only be killed if you are in a situation where there is a risk, and not when you are just exploring

That would make sense but it would take out the fun of the game. I wouldn't mind it increased to like 16/32/64 games to have a choice between, but if you over populated it and then said you can't kill each other exploring it would feel less like GTA but maybe that is just me.

GTA online MMORPG style would be absolute chaos. It'd be packed full of people absolutely determined to feck the world up in every way - there's nothing you could do to stop that. Would be cool for there to be an option like that, though. :D There should be an option like that, to be fair!

GTA online MMORPG style would be absolute chaos. It'd be packed full of people absolutely determined to feck the world up in every way - there's nothing you could do to stop that. Would be cool for there to be an option like that, though. :D There should be an option like that, to be fair!

It could he made to be hard. Hard to get a tank, hard to get a rocket launcher, policemen are overpowered compared to regular GTA, etc. There would be no saving and loading, so dying would set you back a lot more than GTA does at the moment. A group of people could defend each other well enough to complete missions.

I'd love for them to make this game.

It could he made to be hard. Hard to get a tank, hard to get a rocket launcher, policemen are overpowered compared to regular GTA, etc. There would be no saving and loading, so dying would set you back a lot more than GTA does at the moment. A group of people could defend each other well enough to complete missions.

I'd love for them to make this game.

Definitely would have to do something like this, yeah. The sheer number of people that would play this if GTA V had this option, though... I don't think any game is big enough to cope with what that would do. Even if you restrained these people to a pistol you'd surely have thousands and thousands of people doing nothing but going round and fecking shit up at all times. The roads too... unmanageable in all likelihood.

I don't think the power of video game nobheads can be understated in this scenario. There are so many ways you can cause destruction on GTA without tanks, rocket launchers, etc... I think I'd slip into this twattery in a bad mood and vent anger by sniping tires on cars when people look like they're doing something important.

My name is second on the list at the library for renting this. Seriously hope they have more than one copy otherwise the first guy is going to take months with it given how much content they're packing!

Right now I'm excite about this. Will be getting it pretty soon after release too. I'm going to take my good sweet time with this one. Feels like ages since gta iv.

I read on Boards.ie that the audio and dialogue of the ending has been leaked too. The poster said be careful of Reddit and Youtube comments if you don't want it spoiled.

Bit of a disaster that info like that has been leaked with nearly a month to go until it's released.

Chief Keef, Kendrick, hopefully the Game if that is in it. Radio Los Santos looks good.

Anyone else doing the £4.97 trade in on Gamestop?

I bought WWE 13 for £7.99 to comply, and I'll send GTA IV too.

Hmmm. Nothing great in that to be honest. West Coast Classics appears to be the most consistent station there, quality-wise.
Don't think that list is final, they are finding new songs all the time, I'm happy regulator is in as well as the Dre songs though

Chanel X (punk rock)

The Germs - Lexicon Devil
T.S.O.L - Abolish Government/Silent Majority
Adolescents - Amoeba

emot-woopoysxq.gif

Hmmm. Nothing great in that to be honest. West Coast Classics appears to be the most consistent station there, quality-wise.
Nothing great as in no good popular songs you like or many songs you haven't heard of? I'd be happy if the songs mostly included stuff I haven't heard before.

Bring back K-Rose! Only radio station to listen to when bombing down highways in the country on a tractor.

Needs this again.

That song fit so well with San Andreas. Some of my fondest memories from the entire series involve that song.

All right, leaked stuff? I'm out of here, back when I finish the game.

Needs this again.

That song fit so well with San Andreas. Some of my fondest memories from the entire series involve that song.

Yes. Times a million. A billion. Yes yes yes.

I've been playing GTASA, and it's still really good when driving down the highways, very fast, in certain vehicles with that coming on. But what is amazing is when you first get access to planes. And then that. Boom.

Absolutely. :D Flying that big fighter jet back then with that coming through on the radio is exactly one of the memories I was thinking of.

Bring back K-Rose! Only radio station to listen to when bombing down highways in the country on a tractor.

This all the way. There weren't many finer things than escaping the city and getting up to some hillbilly hijinks to The Desert Rose Band.

Cara Delevigne is a radio DJ on this apparently.

Is there a new trailer getting released tomorrow?

Preordered my copy from Gamestop. Hopefully they'll deliver on release date, if not before.

Rockstar has introduced the first of many changes to its Social Club ahead of the release of GTA V and GTA Online.

According to a post on Rockstar Newswire, a new hierarchies system for Social Club crews has been implemented following community feedback.

The hierarchies feature, which is available to crew leaders now, will allow leaders to assign ranks to members, designate crew management and reward loyalty and performance appropriately.

The ranks that leaders can assign to members are as follows:

Commissioners: Most trusted members. The leader's right hand man who is there to offer advisement and execute action. A certain amount of power comes with being a commissioner including the ability to manage the crew on behalf of the leader, promote members and invite new members.
Lieutenants: "Made" members of the crew. Have the power to keep the crew in line. Lieutenants can also promote members and demote any sub-ordinates.
Representatives: These members have proved their loyalty to the crew. Representatives are given basic permissions to aid in recruitment efforts for the crew.
Muscle: Content to wreak havoc online and wear the crew's emblem proudly. The muscle of the crew has no administrative power within the crew, but doesn't want it. Muscle level members are there to strike fear in enemy crews.
All members will be ranked as muscle until the leader assigns ranks. There is no limit to how many members you can have in each tier, beyond the overall crew cap.

Rockstar confirmed a GTA V release date of September 17 on PS3 and Xbox 360. A new GTA V trailer has been confirmed for release tomorrow.

Is there a redcafe crew?

Not yet. Unless we class the FIFA club as a crew.

:lol: feck all people on here seem to have them. Set one up for it though.