General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tories about to take the lead.

322 needed for a majority now with SF on 6 seats.

Regardless of position, Sturgeon is a very good politician.
im not sure on this i genuinely think if she hadn't requested a second referendum they would have done better at this election.

I think she knows it too becuase she really dialed down the referendum talk as the election went on.

I just hope the Scottish Tories don't go braindead and ask for a soft Brexit.

Change white to black, and Abbot to Cameron and he'd have been rightfully been forced to resign in disgrace. She refused and further played the race card when called upon to stand down. feck her, I hope she never gets a cabinet position, she is scum and poison

article-2082527-0F5804DE00000578-808_634x252.jpg
absolutely nothing wrong in what she said, its historically true of Britains colonial tactics. And she says we should not do that anymore.

She's mint. Maybe forgive her that mistake (in your eyes).

Change white to black, and Abbot to Cameron and he'd have been rightfully been forced to resign in disgrace. She refused and further played the race card when called upon to stand down. feck her, I hope she never gets a cabinet position, she is scum and poison

article-2082527-0F5804DE00000578-808_634x252.jpg
She's abysmal. Intellectually void.

215-215. Bring Rooney on.

im not sure on this i genuinely think if she hadn't requested a second referendum they would have done better at this election.

I think she knows it too becuase she really dialed down the referendum talk as the election went on.
Exactly what I'm saying. Remove the position (INDYREF2) and she comes across as competent, intelligent, honest, charismatic. I like her a lot. Just not her politics :)

Would love to know what price May was wherever you seen it because she remains odds on on the exchange and everywhere else.
At the time, she wasn't. Like 2 pages back I posted the figures at the time.

The Tory surge hasn't been as extensive as I was expecting. Sure it'll come, but not here as of yet. Neck and neck.

Corbyn as PM way out to 5/1 :(
He was never going to win. But he has made his point.

There will have to be another election very soon, and in that one, with the entire Labour machine and MPs behind him against Boris-led Tory party, he will win.

Is there zero chance of Sinn Fein influencing this by changing their mind? Could they even sit one or two of their MPs and not all?

It irks me when they take a break for the news which is literally nothing more than election results. Pointless

Think Labour could genuinely have ended with the most seats without McDonnell and Abbott weighing them down.

Abbott yes, McDonnell's been fine though, people don't give a feck about the IRA links anymore for the most part and he's a good speaker.

Is there zero chance of Sinn Fein influencing this by changing their mind? Could they even sit one or two of their MPs and not all?

I think there's no chance.

It is going to be particularly harsh criticism aimed at them if they start complaining about policies driven by a Tory/DUP coalition.

322 majority with NI politicians not taking up their seats. The Tories might still make it if the next few hours go their way. Fingers crossed they don't.
Doesn't matter - can't really govern on that can they.

They've already confirmed tonight they won't be changing their policy.

Tories 222-220 Labour now. :(

Stupid Orpington, Bromley, Sevenoaks - they are my surrounding, all blue.