General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm seriously fading now. Need a quick 100 votes to come in

People might not like Sturgeon for her independence stance but I find her refreshingly honest and straightforward in answering questions (for a politician).

Apart the obsession with the cutting off the Scots, I'd take her in a senior role.

nah. She'd do well o the front bench. She just had a mare in that interview because she was obviously unprepared and tried to wing it and probably also sleep deprived and so kanckered.

I've followed her for many years. She knows her shit, is passionate about the working classes and non-whites and loyal to Corbyn. If Labour won, Id make her home minister, Foreign Minister or chief whip.

Fair enough you know more than me. She's obviously had issues recently and it was probably ill advised to do the interview but I do think she's great.

Scotland fecked this up. Otherwise it was goodnight Tories. Amazing to think that's what saved them.

Sky forecast Tories 315-325

Laughing at people blaming Scotland here. We have a massive majority of progressive parties over the Tories. It's your fault guys no ours hahaha.

evidence and proof please

Change white to black, and Abbot to Cameron and he'd have been rightfully been forced to resign in disgrace. She refused and further played the race card when called upon to stand down. feck her, I hope she never gets a cabinet position, she is scum and poison

article-2082527-0F5804DE00000578-808_634x252.jpg

What next for May? Is she gone into the wilderness?

Laughing at people blaming Scotland here. We have a massive majority of progressive parties over the Tories. It's your fault guys no ours hahaha.

We know there's a sea of blue down here, so it's just disappointing when the one (supposed) stronghold of anti-Tory feeling is infiltrated.

He really hates her, doesn't he?:lol:
Pretty sure the entirety of the party does right now, Brexiteers must be foaming at the mouths at the thought of losing Brexit.