General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care who wins at this stage, but if the SNP are involved in any form coalition with Labour, I'll consider emigrating.

So are Labour getting votes both from Brexiters who don't trust Tories to execute it and from Remainers who want revenge on Tories for making it possible?

Not enough of this yet:

5kfz7kn.gif

Osborne "I know Boris Johnson quite well, I expect there'll be a small smile on his face"

Not returning to the BBC now they've wheeled out Farage. Osborne has been good to watch too

It's scaring me

Comparing the YouGov Model (Not exit poll or 2015 election)

Tories have picked up

Carlisle
Swindon South
and Angus

which they weren't supposed to.

Based on the exit poll, we should expect a few unexpected Tory gains. YouGov put them on 302, exit poll puts them on 314.

Still annoyed the Scots gave them 8 bloody MPs when they should have battered them (like Battersea did).

bbc twitter

I think the exit poll is going to be virtually spot on.

314 is probably a ceiling for the Conservatives' - Prof John Tonge

I was thinking of giving the Enfield Lib Dems a go, but that'd be rather difficult if things continue like this.

So are Labour getting votes both from Brexiters who don't trust Tories to execute it and from Remainers who want revenge on Tories for making it possible?
I think there has been a bugger turnout if voters but also corbyb has had a great campaign. Mays has been quite shambolic if I say so.

Where's that evergreen Cameron tweet about chaos?

Weirdly enough he has been quite complimentary towards Corbyn which is surprising.
yeah get the feeling as much of a prick as Farage is he respects some one who stands up for their beliefs. becuase for all Farages faults he does stand up for what he believes in..... it just that Farages beliefs are tosh!