General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is the exit poll standing up thus far?

Brilliant! I was watching ITV but they genuinely switched to a screen talking about most used emojis on twitter since the exit poll :wenger:

I started on four tonight because it was good humoured to begin with but expected to change around 1ish but after flicking through the other channels it's not even close.

If I didn't have to edit my post that would have been a simultaneous post..
That's honestly a coincidence buddy, scary stuff

Haha all good, it was a genuine mic drop moment the way he got up and left. So good.

I started on four tonight because it was good humoured to begin with but expected to change around 1ish but after flicking through the other channels it's not even close.

Ive gone through all of them. Ch4 has easily been the best so far. I was so tired before I started watching it. Im quite awake now :lol:

I'm very confused by the Scottish vote? anyone want to shed some light for me?

My relatives their are voting tory, becuase the don't want a second reffrendum? is that the same accross the board or is somthing else going on?

Labour just gained another? Where was that?

Battersea! I think there's going to be a few more of those to come in tonight. This is huge.