General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As I predicted the blue seats coming in right on cue.

Agree with Campbell, it seems almost inconceivable that the Brexit negotiations will follow time table we all thought they would just 6 hours ago. She won't get anything bit a soft Brexit through what it looks like the make-up of the next parliament will be.
She could have still won this....

This is all rather entertaining, when it really shouldnt be.

TBH, im enjoying Ch4 alternative coverage. Less bias around it but more entertaining (whether its intentional or not at times).
somebody needs to tell the audience they don't have to laugh at every attempt at a joke though...

Yah, some good debate without it getting too out of hand and a jokey atmosphere to cut tension.

John McDonnell is well spoken as well. Quite interesting, doesnt come off as an up himself tw.. and engaged well.

Also, one day out and it took me like an hour to catch up on this thread ffs. Did read some funny posts to be fair.

I can't fathom anyone in Scotland voting tory.

Bizarre.

The landscape in Scotland has changed. My generation have no real reason to hold bitterness over policies brought in from the 80s etc, 10-15 years before we were even born. There is also a lot of well off areas. The oil in Aberdeen has resulted in a lot of rich suburbs in the countryside, which are set to all vote Tory.