General Election 2017 | Cabinet reshuffle: Hunt re-appointed Health Secretary for record third time

How do you intend to vote in the 2017 General Election if eligible?

• Conservatives

Votes: 80 14.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 322 58.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 57 10.3%
  • Green

Votes: 20 3.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 13 2.4%
  • UKIP

Votes: 29 5.3%
  • Independent

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 11 2.0%
  • Other (UUP, DUP, BNP, and anyone else I have forgotten)

Votes: 14 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the Remainers Brexit, the Hillary supporter's Trump. fecking hell we've done it.

Has there been a bigger Political own goal than May calling this election and in effect her death warrant?

It's quite relieving to know that the public do actually react to how the Candidates present themselves over the course of the campaign.

Cameron and the refendum!

So I know no one wants to hear this.... but....

Conservatives have won 1 extra seat than Yougov predicted at the moment

and I think there will be another Tory win in a minute

The Lib Dems relied for years on the student vote, the second that he became deputy prime minister he pissed all over them. Horrible little cockwomble.
I got screwed over by nick Clegg as a teenager. I swore I'd only ever lib Dems if it mean I could oust the Tories and that's it.

If I have it right, those are the odds as of now.

Jesus that swung big. I checked sky bet an hour ago and the price widened to 50/1.

Edit: 14/1 on sky bet now.

God I hope Labour win and I take some of Murdoch's money!!

I was wrong on Corbyn. Right on May. 50% success rate so I'm up on my 2015 GE, Brexit and Trump predictions. By 2050 my predictions will be bang on.

Got 3 Prawn Sandwiches for 81p this evening. What a night this has been so far.

I don't think I'm as positive as others

You should be, this is grim stuff.

Brexit to become mere window dressing, and Mr Stop the War possibly living at No 10.

If i'm very lucky, my persona finances might recover by the time i'm 40.

PUTNEY LIB DEMS - WHY????? Progressive alliance could bring about pr at this rate

That Paddy Power twitter is amazing.

But seriously, I thought there was no hope... But wow, it's really possible, isn't it? Not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Congratulations Labour voters. A big night looking good for you, but wow what will happen now! Can a replacement leader for Conservatives survive against the hype of Corbyn.

Its crazy to see politics swinging like some horny old aged couples!

Labour could go from zero to hero, literally phoenix from the flames!

Brexit could be thrown out.

Very interesting!
Il be honest, it's my third general election and I think this has gained alot of peoples interest. No matter the outcome, labour have had a fantastic campaign