Gareth Southgate

It's not going his way, but I still think he's a terrific manager. You can see what he's trying to do, it's just not quite clicking. We could do a lot worse than him at United imo
such a boring game.. looking for a bite

It's not going his way, but I still think he's a terrific manager. You can see what he's trying to do, it's just not quite clicking. We could do a lot worse than him at United imo
The sarcasm is strong in this one and I'm not nibbling ;)

He should have gone after the last Euros. Totally useless uncharismatic manager.

0 game plan. Just whack a cross in and hope for the best. The Moyes special.

No matter what happens in the last few minutes, this is already a complete and utter failure by Southgate. You don't leave it that late with such an advantage in player material. What a fraud.

Lots of similarities between England and this United side, not scoring enough goals, outplayed by lower quality opposition, individual brilliance dependent, tactically nullifying system and playing 90 min matches in moments.

:lol: I was like Nawh there’s no way there’s no white text here

Which pl team is going to be stupid enough to employee this fraud once this is over? I feel sorry for whichever fans have to watch this week in, week out.

Not taking Grealish or Rashford as wild cards looks even more stupid now than it did 4 weeks ago.
They have no attacking options that can really change how we’re playing.

If you think about it he’s justified not taking them because he wouldn’t have used them anyway as he doesn’t make changes.

Why not put TAA in right back when your tactics are dependent on crossing the ball so much?

Southgate’s best “achievement” was losing to Italy in a final at home. An Italy that didn’t qualify for the last 2 World Cups.

It was such a national tragedy keeping this useless fool after the last World Cup.

When Plan A isn’t working, more Plan A. It’s the last thing they’ll expect.

I am certain and genuinely believe that he is the worst manager that ever coached a Euro or World Cup.
He is a fraud. And who even gave him a license to manage? Who hired him? I hope there will be an investigation and everyone involved will be charged for fraud

Even if they go throughout they'd be better of sacking him, he's increasingly out of his depth here.

Last euros.

But I'm so happy we've just scored, laughing my arse off at more of this!
I think they almost won the last Euros, that it might have been warranted to give him another competition. But England regressed in the last one.

I think that Southgate did well initially, bringing a good feeling and retiring some big name past it players such as Rooney and Hart, but him being a shit tactician probably cost this generation of players a cup or two.

Anyway, let's hope these posts do not age well in 2 weeks.

Even if we win this tie this has been the most embarrassing display of “management” I have ever witnessed in a game. I genuinely cannot think of anything worse. Chasing a goal and bringing on a forward with 2mins left of time added on. Same brutal formation game after game. If they do manage to pull this off then it is only a stay of execution. We are utterly horrible, I feel sorry for opposition fans having to watch this too. Imagine spending thousands to go to Germany to watch this clown show. I’d rather be in Majorca getting harassed by locals for going on holiday there