Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

This was 1 dragon..... If she just used all 3 or even 2 this would have been done in seconds.

Watch how much people still complain though.

It's the best out of a shit bunch. All the shit previous episodes led to this episode which is better than them but still shouldn't have happened.

How it got to this point is incredibly poor though.

It's the best out of a shit bunch. All the shit precious episodes led to this episode which is better than them but still shouldn't have happened.

How it got to this point is incredibly poor though.
Agreed.

Euron is the worst

They managed to get the shot of the dragon flying over KL from brans vision

Can see jaime dying , Arya taking his face
And Jon having to stop dany now

You still defending her? :lol:

I'm enjoying this but fecking Euron went out in exactly the shit way he gas been written the whole time :lol:

:lol: I am loyal to my Queen :wenger:

At this point they're all shit characters and nobody deserves the throne. I always dislike her till this season where they kept fecking her over illogically

Wow ... That was amazing.

Best Episode of the season so far. Events leading upto the death of Varys were brilliantly shot. Everything was better than the first 4 episodes.

Don't understand Arya's purpose going to the Kings Landing to be honest.

I fear Jon Snow will be the last person to sit on the Iron Throne, no chance. It will probably be Tyrion

Excellent cinematography whatever you think of the plot. Incredible filmmaking, the pyro budget must be astounding.

Whoever called scorpions going back to bad guys in an 80s Arnold film aiming nailed it.

Good episode. As expected, Dany goes crazy. Interested to see who ends up killing her. Don't understand why Arya went KL.
And Jaime ended up being pretty useless, then? His entire redemption arc was pointless.

Arya has to have the best armour to ever exist. Both as plot and armour her character wears

Very good episode but still don't understand what was the purpose of arya. Other than that this was a well made episode. Jaimie/ euron fight was good, Hound/mountain fight was good. Think tyrion would kill dany.

Pretty good episode in general, but feel they couldve done a bit more in the last 20 minutes or so. We got the point that Dany was burning everything, Cersei/Jaime deserved better deaths then that. The less said about Euron the better