Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get all this "de jong's replacement" talk... we are getting Frenkie, why do we also need to find barca's replacement for him? we can add some of our scouts to the offer if necesary...
We have scouts? I thought it was just a Google search for Ajax players?

He’s not the only one. He’s the best one. I find it hilarious that you can’t see the difference.
Some people just have no patience. They want signings and they want them now. I understand the need for a midfield signing, but we have to make sure it is the right player, we've signed too many guys who have flopped horribly already

I find it hilarious that there is only one player on this planet, Europe South America etc that fits the profile of what we need to improve our pretty much rubbish midfield.
Well there was only one manager who could win us 38 trophies in the last two and a half decades. I mean there were other managers available too at the time I suppose.

£100m for Neves eh... Yeaaah... Nah.
He's better than what we have, but £100m worth?? Feck that
I’m pretty sure no-one is taking that figure seriously. I doubt we’ll get him at a sensible price but we really do need a player who is “better than what we have”.

But we can, we have a deal
In place so no need for a second best.
All the time there's a deal in place, the chance of signing him is very high. Regardless of whats being said in the media, the reality will be much much different.
What we as a forum and people on here know and what United/ten Hag knows is two totally different things. They know fact, we know speculation

But you want us to settle for second best.
I don't see what's wrong with that. It's not like we are the best team in the world right now. Signing the second best player on the planet doesnt seem like a terrible idea considering.We have been trying to sign the first option for three months now.

Any news today then?
Russia the bastards bombed Odessa just hrs after agreeing not too, in Ireland pension age won't be raised so, backbenchers 1 mehole martin 0, states side, Xavi was picked up by border agents after canoeing across the Rio Grande and given 100 bucks and a plane ticket to LV, while in Las Vegas on a night out at the MGM garden, FDJ replaced the local talent and gave a retention of a John Denver classic,

Take me home, United road,

To a place that I belong,

To Old Trafford, to see United

Take me home, United road

Sorry, ran out of xanax.

He’ll come, as will all of us. I can’t see someone like Ten Hag waiting this long if he wasn’t sure.

What’s the Italian phrase ‘Done Dealio’ in Dutch?

We haven’t got very good players in midfield, in case you haven’t noticed.
We don’t have well deployed players in midfield. We don’t have good coached players in midfield. We don’t have a clear plan in midfield. The players themselves are obviously good or they wouldn’t play for Manchester United.

Frenkie is Fergie?
imagen-de-archivo-de-frenkie-de-jong--actual-futbolista-del-barcelona--efe.jpg

man58.png

I don't see what's wrong with that. It's not like we are the best team in the world right now. Signing the second best player on the planet doesnt seem like a terrible idea considering.We have been trying to sign the first option for three months now.
You want us to sign poor players because we are a poor team with poor players. Can’t say I see your logic there. We want the very finest players available to improve our team and get back to the top!

It just so happens that the best player for the position we need also has a really difficult situation with his current club that in reality we have absolutely no say in.
When it's sorted, things will progress. We're talking about €17m here, not a cheeky fiver you lent to dodgy Dave down the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.