Frank Lampard | Burnley?

I really don’t know if we are.:lol: In the past 5 seasons we have lost all our best goal scorers and creators. James and Digne felt out with and let go by Benitez and then sacked immediately after. Richarlison sold because we are financially fecked. Gylfi let go because of things we can’t talk about. DCL always injured. We are truly fecked. I’ve said it before but Lampard was fighting a losing battle. Yes, he’s made mistakes on the pitch but he’s up against a fecking dreadful board too. I have no idea what the next manager is going to do.

Everton and Lampard isn't a right fit, at this moment. Should have been given to someone who has experience in stabilizing the club. Even Moyes despite his struggles at West Ham this season would be a good improvement.

Dyche would actually do well . It's not like you aren't spending despite the financial struggles.

BaggyEvilBream-size_restricted.gif

No, but seriously, a good man - me! - has lost his job here today.

Probably gonna get sacked in the morning. Maybe the fact that game at Old Trafford is to be played as early as Friday could save his job, though I don't think that's likely.

Super Franky Lampard's crowning managerial achievement remains getting a bunch of Chelsea youth player on loan at Derby and then failing to promote them.

Super Franky Lampard's crowning managerial achievement remains getting a bunch of Chelsea youth player on loan at Derby and then failing to promote them.

nonsense. he once managed to finish an entire bargain bucket in one sitting.

They fecking better not sack him before Friday. I’m sick of new manager bounces against us.

Dyche at Everton will be a stop gap appointment though. Probably last 18 months before the fans are sick of him

That fourth goal was absolutely horrendous. Would look out of place in an under-12’s game.

Said at the start of the season their side looked absolutely terrible. Predicted them for relegation back then and seen nothing to change my mind.

They looked like a relegation side when Silva was sacked back in December 2019… They looked like it again last year before Benitez got sacked… 20/21 is the only decent season they’ve had in a while (59 points then)… But going down from that to the 39 of last year should have scared the hell out of the board. They should have invested wisely and picked a more proven manager last summer despite Lampard supposedly saving them.

Surely no club in their right mind will give Fwank another job.

Said at the start of the season their side looked absolutely terrible. Predicted them for relegation back then and seen nothing to change my mind.
This isnt a relegation side. Pickford, Patterson, Coady, Gueye, Garner, Iwobi, DCL, Gordon. That isnt a side that will tear down any trees, but its comfortably 12th, and at worst not getting beat 4-1 at home in January. Lampard looks well out of ideas, if he had any. A shambles of a manager.

I actually fear for Everton long term. If they are relegated this season then I see a very long road back for them. They have a few players that are actually good enough for PL football (DCL, Gordon, Pickford and a few others) who will inevitably leave and I don't see the fight in them to come straight back up. Could be looking at another Derby or Sunderland easily.

Lampard needs to go but I can't see anyone turning them around quickly. Best they can hope for is that 3 teams ultimately perform worse and unfortunately for them Wolves seem to still be throwing money at their issues and are much more capable of being hard to beat.

He'll be sacked towards the end of January so they don't have to give the new manager any money.

Everton players play like they have given up and just want him sacked. Not sure if it's all his fault, but they're not getting a better profile manager than Lampard.

No idea why Everton went for him in the first place. Seemed to be a clamour for him from Everton fans at the time. I guess it was pure desperation.

Still boggles the mind that they had Ancelotti managing them them 18 months ago!

This isnt a relegation side. Pickford, Patterson, Coady, Gueye, Garner, Iwobi, DCL, Gordon. That isnt a side that will tear down any trees, but its comfortably 12th, and at worst not getting beat 4-1 at home in January. Lampard looks well out of ideas, if he had any. A shambles of a manager.

You can do that for most sides in the league nowadays though. As a quick example Wolves also look in for a rough ride, but have Nevez, Moutinho, Jiminez etc the league is strong now

Who would have thought a club with a sock puppet owner would end up in trouble.

Everton players play like they have given up and just want him sacked. Not sure if it's all his fault, but they're not getting a better profile manager than Lampard.
Profile ? He failed miserably at Derby, only got Chelsea job because he was a player at Chelsea, what is in his profile that is worth mentioning?

Profile doesn't really matter. Potter and Howe don't exactly have a 'profile' but look at how they did at a bunch of clubs.

Profile doesn't really matter. Potter and Howe don't exactly have a 'profile' but look at how they did at a bunch of clubs.

I agree but given the size of Everton & the poor track record of the board, I doubt the fans will be okay with a De Zebri like manager being hired to replace Lampard. You've mostly aimed higher - Ancelotti, Benitez, Koeman etc. Getting a talented but low profile manager, while pragmatic, is going to be a tricky situation for the board due to fan base push back. Both Potter & Howe were brought in by a new board.

I agree but given the size of Everton & the poor track record of the board, I doubt the fans will be okay with a De Zebri like manager being hired to replace Lampard. You've mostly aimed higher - Ancelotti, Benitez, Koeman etc. Getting a talented but low profile manager, while pragmatic, is going to be a tricky situation for the board due to fan base push back.

Everton fans are barely ever happy.

The poll on GOT for the next manager has Poch > Dyche > Moyes > Postecoglu. I'd take Poch or Postecoglu. I think the latter is attainable.

Wonder if Rooney will come in. I know he wants to manage us one day...
It's a better time now than it was last time they approached. Now the expectation is to not go down, the only concern for him will be that if he doesn't stop the goals going in, he'll never get another PL job again.

Everton fans are barely ever happy.

The poll on GOT for the next manager has Poch > Dyche > Moyes > Postecoglu. I'd take Poch or Postecoglu. I think the latter is attainable.

You should be getting Dyche from that quartet