Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
What's happening with this? Who we waiting on?
Seconded. What's happening with this @Macern ?

I understand if you are busy but please do not wait just because some other FM draft is going on.
A couple of people. I can do some coin flips but I was super busy at work yesterday and went straight to bed. Woke up now for some reason but will get this thing going again early in the morning

All coin flips done (unless new ones will pop up). Four tier 1 slots, two tier 2 slots, one tier 3 slot, two tier 5 slots, one tier 6 slot, one tier 7 slot, two tier 8 slots, five tier 9 slots and one tier 10 slot are empty.

I know that everyone else has already said this, but you've done a great job of running this draft @Macern considering that you haven't had any help along the way.

I know that everyone else has already said this, but you've done a great job of running this draft @Macern considering that you haven't had any help along the way.
Thanks mate! It gives me a lot of motivation to do this seeing how appreciative you all are except for that bastard Samid :)

For one of the rounds, I hope I got my 11th choice pick. Please guys don't ruin it for me:nervous:

I doubt I'd stretch as far as custom logos but team colours and names should be doable?

aw, shoot, I have made this logo for my team :D

D6PzvEj.png

Last edited:
Decent hopefully be done by the end of the week.

You getting a club form up soon?
I doubt I'd stretch as far as custom logos but team colours and names should be doable?
Oh good question, are we submitting team names and custom logos?
Yeah will make the form tomorrow or so. Team colors will be included but not custom logos. Nothing will happen today as I'm at work until 8 and I've got plans after that. This will probably be finished tomorrow and if things go smoothly the simulation will start during the weekend