Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is possible to attach excel workbook here so that it is easier to check whether a player has been selected or not?

Can't believe I managed to take Silva and Fabregas completely unopposed. Some people are so keen to get the youngsters they are forgetting there is still quality older players left I think.

Can't believe I managed to take Silva and Fabregas completely unopposed. Some people are so keen to get the youngsters they are forgetting there is still quality older players left I think.
Yeah, I considered both of them and was fairly sure that they're gettable because of that paradox you mentioned. And they're probably among the best creative players in the world in that game?

Tevez is also still a monster in FM, glad that I got to pick him

I think I've lost every coin flip, I hope I get my #1 this time

Picks sent in.

Yeah I was originally planning to pick a few golden oldies up this round, figured I'd build my first XI around players near their peak with a handful of youngsters (since this game shits out about a dozen potentially world-class regens a season anyway - seriously can bank on 3-4 from Boca alone every season) and try and bolster the squad afterward wth some players who may only have a couple seasons left.

I havent made my choices yet. Ill have a think but on my phone with no easy way to see if the players have been chosen!

I know revealing stuff like this goes against the etiquette of the draft but I can confirm that Peter Crouch has finally been drafted.

The next one who drafts a player picked in previous rounds will be rewarded with a 5ft tall Peter Crouch duplicate on a 2 year 100k p/w contract.

Okay list in. Like some pretty sure 2/3 of mine will need replacing.

I *think* im good with my checks. Pretty sure I ctrl+F them all this time.

Why did nobody want Vietto, is he not good in this game or something?

@iammemphis had a cheeky attempt on Gündogan and will be rewarded with the mentioned 5ft tall Peter Crouch duplicate on a 2 year 100k p/w contract.
Wait. Thats not fair. I controled F'd him twice. I'm assuming its down to the ü ffs. I didn't think that would make any difference?