Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now everybody will be using that excuse. Show no weakness Macern!

I've got 11 PMs. Getting really tired of this tbh
Hopefully it'll all end soon, should be much easier to run the experiment itself. Can't thank you enough for the effort though

Hopefully it'll all end soon, should be much easier to run the experiment itself. Can't thank you enough for the effort though
I echo these sentiments
Likewise @Macern well done on this, all the arseing around with replacement must make this a Herculean task
Thanks. It has been good fun though up until recently. Starting to get very repetitive now but it's not much left. I can finally see light in the end of the tunnel.

Anyone up for another round?

We should draft our reserve teams next ;)

Yeah definitely. Snakedrafts first then PMs?

:lol:

You have done a cracking job. I can't wait till this round is done so we can see everybodies final teams then watch them all get destroyed by Kane.

Just to confirm if there was any doubt.
2m7g0sm.jpg

Just to confirm if there was any doubt.
2m7g0sm.jpg
I have no sympathy for you anymore, seeing that you're using the Internet Explorer.

Seriously, it's probably the reason behind this mess

Anyone up for another round?

We should draft our reserve teams next ;)
I would love that, but it would be too much work for @Macern . Maybe 5 rounds of snake draft for reserve team and others getting filled by clubs themselves if everyone, especially Mac are ok

I would love that, but it would be too much work for @Macern . Maybe 5 rounds of snake draft for reserve team and others getting filled by clubs themselves if everyone, especially Mac are ok

Sack that just don't have a reserve team and let the regens fill the youth squads

We should do deserves and PM 20 players at once. What could go wrong?

We should do deserves and PM 20 players at once. What could go wrong?
Only if everyone misspells at least 70% of the names and pick at least two players each who have been previously drafted. Also it'd be nice if everyone changed their list entirely a while after sending it to me. That's the dream.

Lots of people are asking to make changes to players they've successfully submitted - switching tiers etc. The reason why you can't do it is that it'd lead to loads more of replacements having to be made. It'd be too much to do for me. When you send in your list, it usually leads to me having to PM another participant telling them they have to make a replacement because you have a player higher on your list than on theirs. If you suddenly changed that, I'd have to track back to see if people could have their original player I told them to replace etc.

By the way the simulation won't start immediately after the drafting has finished. Don't think I've got time to set up the database and add all the players until the weekend and Spontaneus' experiment is still running so think I'll wait until after that.