Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, send in a couple potential replacements for each of the 5.

Sent my backups to Macern. Some of them I can't believe still have not been picked.

Time to get fecked up!

So that probably means they have been picked and we'll be waiting on you for more replacements this time tomorrow. Have fun.

Well a few of them are over 18 so I know they won't have been picked by you. :D

I have made my choices, but im about to go into palace/watford so if i have to make any changes i may be delayed a bit.

People need to stop picking players who were picked in previous rounds. It's so easy to avoid it. Has happened 6 or 7 times this round and we'd have finished it if people bothered to use the latest threadmark and do some ctrl+f

Not sure if we'll finish this round today. I've been awake for 26 hours now so going to get a couple hours of sleep before heading out. Will probably not bring my laptop with me which means I'll be inactive from roughly 7pm till 1-2am. Hopefully I'll have some PMs in before heading out so I can get things moving a bit.

People need to stop picking players who were picked in previous rounds. It's so easy to avoid it. Has happened 6 or 7 times this round and we'd have finished it if people bothered to use the latest threadmark and do some ctrl+f
Unacceptable this. We need some names to crucify.

Let's give the person a player less as punishment in case this happens

Back to work tonight from 8pm for 13 hour shift so if there ends up having to be replacements on my end when those get back to you @Macern I'm sorry.
No worries :) Very understandable that people have lives to attend to. I won't be much on tonight either.
Let's give the person a player less as punishment in case this happens
I wish it was only one. It's at least 4

Maybe we can arrange for a 1-2 hour window where everybody can be online and just finish this thing off?