Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm happy with Saul being duplicated on this occasion to be honest.
He didn't pick his 5 players, so getting Saul makes up for it slightly and it saves you a massive headache

I'm happy with Saul being duplicated on this occasion to be honest.
He didn't pick his 5 players, so getting Saul makes up for it slightly and it saves you a massive headache
Fine. I'm going to give him a duplicate Saul and let him pick four other players who haven't already been picked. Can be those he already have or four new ones. It's definitely not unfair to MF.

Fine. I'm going to give him a duplicate Saul and let him pick four other players who haven't already been picked. Can be those he already have or four new ones. It's definitely not unfair to MF.

But! Because I fought his corner, he cannot take my first pick in my latest PM :lol:

Saul Glo
soulgloweddie.jpg

The feck you on about my picks where taken so you need replacements isn't that the way it works so of my first place is higher i get them
Ffs you're getting a duplicate Saul who for the record got picked first by Mazhar in the first round. If you were to get players who others have already picked then it'd lead to lots of replacements being made and it'll be really unfair since you and those who were to make those replacements will have a full overview of who's already picked.

Ffs you're getting a duplicate Saul who for the record got picked first by Mazhar in the first round. If you were to get players who others have already picked then it'd lead to lots of replacements being made and it'll be really unfair since you and those who were to make those replacements will have a full overview of who's already picked.
Guy that's your fault for the way you run this you should have waited till everyones picks were in before getting replacements then posting the results before everyones was in. if Saul was already picked then he doesn't count i should still get my replacement mjj took much longer for his picks .

I am so tempted to change my first pick in the next round to Crouch so we can hear the last of his name :lol:

Guy that's your fault for the way you run this you should have waited till everyones picks were in before getting replacements then posting the results before everyones was in. if Saul was already picked then he doesn't count i should still get my replacement mjj took much longer for his picks .
What's done is done. When I sent replacement messages has nothing to do with it. Like I said, if you were to freely make your 3rd and 5th pick now it'd be unfair. You're getting a duplicate Saul from all this so you can't really complain. I'd say it's as fair as it gets.

Stop acting like a fecking child. You're not at a disadvantage from the current ruling. Make your four picks and move on with it.
:lol: this makes no sense how is it unfair that i make a 3rd and and 1st replacement pick but can make 4 picks no one else has made ruining the next 5 picks

:lol: this makes no sense how is it unfair that i make a 3rd and and 1st replacement pick but can make 4 picks no one else has made ruining the next 5 picks
How do you not see it? I explained it a couple of posts ago.

If you make your 1st and 3rd choices now, you can just go and see who everyone else chose and nick their players. The same goes for those who need to make replacements after you take their players, they will have a full overview.