Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
How do you not see it? I explained it a couple of posts ago.

If you make your 1st and 3rd choices now, you can just go and see who everyone else chose and nick their players. The same goes for those who need to make replacements after you take their players, they will have a full overview.
Yeah but this also applies to my next 4 picks as i get a head start on everyone as i know who isn't picked honestly the best thing to do is to start the draft all over again

At the end of the day the games goes on with or without @Party Boy. @Macern is the one going through all the hassle so whatever he says goes as far as im concerned.
I'm doing my best to make it as fair as possible for everyone. I don't think he can complain really. Obviously my fault not realizing Saul was picked previousy and I could probably be a bit more patient and not let RedSky make his picks but meh, I'm not perfect and I think the current solution is fair.

I assume he sent his top 5 list originally, so surely on that list should be some of the players he wanted.
That plus a duplicated Saul. How many is he actually missing?

At the end of the day the games goes on with or without @Party Boy. @Macern is the one going through all the hassle so whatever he says goes as far as im concerned.
Agreed. @Macern has made up for the mistake by allowing him to pick 4 players uncontested. Let's just get on with it, feck doing the draft again.

I assume he sent his top 5 list originally, so surely on that list should be some of the players he wanted.
That plus a duplicated Saul. How many is he actually missing?
1. kurt zouma
2. saul (althetico)
3. marcelo
4. A. onuas
5. Thiago Maia

That's his original list.

He ended up with Saul, Ounas and Matic before RedSky finished it. He can replace them if he wants with anyone who isn't drafted yet.

It's more than a fair deal IMO. It's not @Macern 's fault as Saul was already picked and it needs to be our responsibility to give names of unpicked players.

So out of that list, he got 3 players of his choice (Including a Round 1 draft player). So really he just needs to pick two players not from that list?

I wouldn't have minded 3 players of my choice, one that I shouldn't have got and then 2 picks

I'm doing my best to make it as fair as possible for everyone. I don't think he can complain really. Obviously my fault not realizing Saul was picked previousy and I could probably be a bit more patient and not let RedSky make his picks but meh, I'm not perfect and I think the current solution is fair.
:lol:how can i not complain it has nothing to do with Saul everyone else who's players were picked got to pick replacements without having someone else pick them.

:lol:how can i not complain it has nothing to do with Saul everyone else who's players were picked got to pick replacements without having someone else pick them.
You were late as feck and I wanted to get the next round going before the game as most people were logged on.
And you're getting a solid compensation for all this

So out of that list, he got 3 players of his choice (Including a Round 1 draft player). So really he just needs to pick two players not from that list?

I wouldn't have minded 3 players of my choice, one that I shouldn't have got and then 2 picks
It should be two replacements though like everyone else

You were late as feck and I wanted to get the next round going before the game as most people were logged on.
And you're getting a solid compensation for all this
I wasn't late i was on at 12 had summited my first 5 the day before so was offline 5 hours compared to mjj. That was nothing, my dad died feck you all

The problem is only regarding Saul right? Or am I missing something?

To be fair. He got Ounas, Matic and Saul like he wanted.
Mendy is a good replacement for Marcelo and Lindeloff is a good replacement for Zouma.

I'd say RedSky did well :lol:
On my game Lindeloff is a 'world class defender'