Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

Party Boy - Donnarumma, K. Coman, K. Benzema, J. Tah, L. Goretzka Manager: J. Low

Needs some good British steel that side, with all these fancy Dan foreign types people have picked so far. Touch of Shawcross, Adam, Cattermole, Jagielka and the like to facking run around a bit would do wonders for his team. Them foreigns don't like it up 'em after all.

So, you've all got 10 players now. Here is the draft so far:
dZqQ0QO.png
Here is the excel file (removed). Download it and put in names for the next draft to see if they've been picked before. Ctrl+f on this page to see if the players are already there. Posted them all down below.

Some thoughts: How the hell isn't Chiellini drafted? And how the hell is Alex Sandro on the 4th tier?

Now we can start round 3 of the drafting. Send in your PMs with 5 new names as soon as you're ready. We're going to do it exactly the same way.

Last edited:
L.Messi J.Rodriguez P.Höjbjerg L.Modric S.Ramos D.Godin Kenedy M.Lemos A.Zivkovic P.Rajkovic
Neymar D.Alli A.Romagnoli R.Lukaku A.Grimaldo M.Meyer F.Passlack T.Fosu-Mensah M.Moreno S.Mane
P.Dybala J.Weigl P.Coutinho A.Laporte J.Alba M.Pjanic T.Silva M. De Sciglio Y.Carrasco B.Leno
O.Dembele J.Boateng Z.Gomes M.Neuer J.Mata H.Lozano S.Aurier J.Mascherano A.Sandro C.Marchisio
G.Bale T.Müller S.Busquets Marquinhos A.Lacazette T.Alderweireld K.Trapp J.Bernat I.Gündogan Isco
A.Martial T.Lemar K.Iheanacho J.Brandt L.Cook K.Zouma J.Vallejo N.Keita W.Hughes C.Tolisso
A.Griezmann N.Kante E.Dier J.Oblak G.Martins Diego Costa D.Rose E.Bailly A.Silva E.Can
C.Ronaldo Koke G.Higuain J.Gimenez M.Kovacic R.Guerreiro J.Martinez M. Ter Stegen D.Origi M.Dahoud
P.Pogba T.Kroos M.Reus M.Rashford R.Sterling H.Mkhitaryan C.Eriksen J.Riedewald A.Belotti A.Rudiger
A.Sanchez T.Courtois F.Anderson A.Horta J.Stones L.Shaw V.Kompany E.Hysaj E.Cavani T.Bakayoko
G.Donnarumma K.Coman K.Benzema J.Tah L.Goretzka Saul V.Lindelöf A.Ounas N.Matic
E.Hazard M.Özil R.Nainggolan D.De Gea A.Morata K.Manolas S.Roberto J.Gaya K.Koulibaly R.Mahrez
K.Mbappe C.Pulisic K.Havertz B.Henrichs A.Christensen R.Bazoer K.Zalazar F.Kessie A.Lafont M.Kean
R.Sanches M.Asensio G.Barbosa N.Süle A.Correa J.Mere A.Sousa M.Ødegaard C.Soler P.Lirota
H.Kane R.Varane D.Berardi H.Bellerin S.Umtiti Marcelo Y.Tielemans T.Maia M.Depay J.Butland
M.Verratti G.Jesus L.Bonucci F.Bernardeschi A.Rabiot G.Guedes P.Kimpembe F.Luis B.Matuidi S.Handanovic
L.Suarez M.Icardi B.Silva J.Kimmich R.Neves D.Carvajal R.Rodriguez H.Lloris S. De Vrij M.Benatia
D.Alaba R.Lewandowski M.Hummels T.Alcantara C.Azpilicueta K.Navas Douglas Costa Casemiro A.Gomes Willian
S.Agüero K.De Bruyne A.Vidal A.Di Maria G.Pique I.Rakitic B.Embolo Jorge P.Lahm T.Jedvaj
S.Niguez L.Sane P.Aubameyang D.Rugani Fabinho L.Kurzawa V.Van Dijk A.Diawara W.Cyprien N.Fekir T.Lato

Last edited:
So, you've all got 10 players now. Here is the draft so far:
image.png
Here is the excel file. Download it and put in names for the next draft to see if they've been picked before. If the names go red then it means that the player is already drafted. Spelling is crucial here. Do it the way I've done, first letter of the first name followed by a dot and the full surname. No spaces. Some players only go by one name like Marcelo for instance. You only need that name in those instances.

Some thoughts: How the hell isn't Chiellini drafted? And how the hell is Alex Sandro on the 4th tier?

Now we can start round 3 of the drafting. Send in your PMs with 5 new names as soon as you're ready. We're going to do it exactly the same way.
Chiellini is 31-ish, and Alex Sandro plays in Serie A.

I'm shocked Lloris went so low.

Fekir as a 5th round pick. For me it was him or Mahrez also

Pretty happy with who I can choose from to be honest

Surprised I got away with isco 5th choice.

I got Shaw at least. Was abit suprised at get Cavani on my 3rd tier choice.

No idea who im picking next round though!

feck you @iammemphis you are the fecker that beat me to Shaw in the toss.

I don't think I got a bad replacement though.