Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. spontaneus1 - L. Messi, J. Rodriguez, PE. Hojbjerg, L. Modric, S. Ramos Manager: R. Giggs

2. Skizzo - Neymar, D. Alli, Romagnoli, R. Lukaku, A. Grimaldo; Manager: R. Mancini

3. anant - Dybala, Weigl, Coutinho, Laporte, J.Alba Manager: Sampaoli

4. harms - O. Dembele, J. Boateng, Ze Gomes, M. Neuer, J. Mata; Manager: M. Bielsa

5. 2mufc0 - Bale, T. Muller, S. Busquets, Marquinhos, Lacazette; Manager: R. Koeman

6. hbgreg - Martial, T. Lemar, Iheanacho, J. Brandt, L. Cook; Manager: L. Enrique

7. ADJUDICATOR - Griezmann, Kante, Dier, Oblak, G. Martins; Manager: J. Jesus

8. limerickcitykid - Ronaldo, Koke, Higuain, J. Gimenez, M. Kovacic; Manager: Wenger

9. P-Nut0712 - Pogba, Kroos, Reus, Rashford, Sterling; Manager: Tuchel

10. iammemphis - A. Sanchez, Courtois, F. Anderson, A. Horta, J. Stones, Manager: J. Klopp

11. Party Boy - Donnarumma, K. Coman, K. Benzema, J. Tah, L. Goretzka Manager: J. Low

12. Igor Drefljak - Hazard, Ozil, Nainggolan, De Gea, Morata Manager: J. Moaninho

13. Damien - K. Mbappé, C. Pulisic, K. Havertz, B. Henrichs, A. Christensen Manager: Jardim

14. Samid - R. Sanches, M. Asensio, G. Barbosa, N. Sule, A. Correa Manager: A. Cunte

15. JTW95 - H. Kane, Varane, D. Berardi, H. Bellerin, S. Umtiti; Manager: M. Pochettino

16. oneniltothearsenal - Verratti, G. Jesus, Bonucci, F. Bernardeschi, A. Rabiot; Manager: U. Emery

17. Red-Man-Walking - Suarez, Icardi, B. Silva, J. Kimmich, R. Neves; Manager: Ancelotti

18. Tuppet - Alaba, Lewandowski, Hummels, T. Alcântara, C. Azpilicueta; Manager: Guardiola

19. MJJ - Aguero, De Bruyne, A. Vidal, Di Maria, G. Pique; Manager: Simeone

20. mazhar13 - S. Niguez, L. Sane, P. E. Aubameyang, D. Rugani, Fabinho; Manager: M. Allegri

I have no idea which players of mine got drafted in as I sent a preference order in the initial run. :lol:
Just get the players drafted in so as to end this suspense

You should be fine. I've lost count on the number of times people have tried to pick your tier 1 player, lucky for you they always have him on lower tiers.

Yeah I thought a lot would go for him. I probably don't need him as much as others but at this stage getting quality is important. Suprised I haven't had to repick a certain one of mine though. Again I think it's people thinking their older than they are.

Yeah I thought a lot would go for him. I probably don't need him as much as others but at this stage getting quality is important. Suprised I haven't had to repick a certain one of mine though. Again I think it's people thinking their older than they are.
Your 2nd tier pick? I'm also wondering about that. Don't think there have been any other attempts on him for some reason

By the way, if the 2nd/3rd etc choices were not replacing original ones in the table but instead became 6th and 7th etc, it would've been easier - and more fair

By the way, if the 2nd/3rd etc choices were not replacing original ones in the table but instead became 6th and 7th etc, it would've been easier - and more fair
Not sure what you mean. Anyway I think the current system is working well enough. It's quite fair and the work load is just below my limit.

Unfortunately not. Party Boy is yet to make his tier 1 pick. I'm really nervous
That's what I'm talking about
If your pick #2 fails, you don't pick another one at this spot, putting in question dozens of other picks, but you pick him as a #6, with lower priority and without a chance of influencing already successful picks.

But you choose whichever system suits you better, of course

That's what I'm talking about
If your pick #2 fails, you don't pick another one at this spot, putting in question dozens of other picks, but you pick him as a #6, with lower priority and without a chance of influencing already successful picks.

But you choose whichever system suits you better, of course

I guess the only problem with that is. You lose your main pick and then lets say your next pick is the same as somebodies tier 4 pick, you instantly lose that also, so the pool of players shrinks quite fast