Gaming FM 17 Club Draft | Final update is out

What should we do transferwise?

• Allow a fixed maximum number of transfers each summer

• Let in-game managers make transfer each summer

• Stick with original squad

Results are only viewable after voting.
You forgot to take into account time difference :wenger:
What is time anyway? Nearly two and a half thousand years ago, Aristotle contended that, “time is the most unknown of all unknown things”, and arguably not much has changed since then.

Should I post the sheet before making the coin tosses? Or would that give some kind of unfair advantage to some that I haven't thought about?

I'd prefer you did all the coin tosses and then posted the sheet.

The only unfair advantage I guess is a toss loser may pick a name on somebody elses list due to seeing the name, but I'm not bothered

Or I might just use a random number generator that generates a number between 1 and 3. I'm not physically tossing a coin, I'm at uni and don't want people to look at me weird.

I think you've made excellent picks but somehow others haven't been that interested in them. It's weird

Yeah I am more than happy with my picks. Would have probably changed the right back to be honest, as I think it may cause a problem, but we'll see

So, did I win my coin toss or was I not involved in any of these tie breaks?

So, did I win my coin toss or was I not involved in any of these tie breaks?
No coin tosses for your players. They only happen when two or more pick the same player on the same tiers. Think I did 6 or 7 'coin tosses', one of them was between 3 participants.

Lost all my coin tosses too. Looks like someone got really lucky.

Lost both tosses. feck off macaroni.
To be fair you only lost one coin toss which you had a 33% chance of winning. The other player was picked as a replacement on a higher tier so wasn't a coin toss you were involved in.
Lost all my coin tosses too. Looks like someone got really lucky.
Same with you, only lost one coin toss. Was a 50/50 one though unlike the one limerick was involved in.