Gaming FIFA 18 Ultimate Team

Did you have an IF card already to use from a pack? 3k sounds too good to be true

Yeah just used a crappy untradable inform I had in my club.

The rest of the players I had in my club already too, I only had to buy 3 players and they were none rares.

Not a bad position for the run in.

As long as you get the 2 for the auto qualification then can build from there. Good luck with the remaining games.

Went on a bit of a shitty run since then, but managed to pick myself back up and get some hard-fought wins in, despite my play being atrocious defensively :lol: The last one was the best. Struggled for sooo long to equalise, did so in the 80th min, then managed to concede in extra time, but fought back, and got a winner as well, but then I managed to make a penalty trying to block a finish in the 121st min :lol:

No point in qualifying for the weekend league, I'll only have 2 hours off each day, on account of my work schedule. Can't even complete squad battles in that time!

Christ, had another ridiculous match. I was so close to just forfeiting, as I was down 3-0 after 27 mins or so :lol:

3-4 goal in the 90th, feels good man ^_^

Woo. First Weekend League lands me in Gold 2. Could have done better if I didn't have a couple of shitty streaks, but that's good enough for me ^_^

Finished gold three after playing 25 games today before a night shift, brutal.

An average weekend next week will see me at G1 monthly, don’t think I’ll be able to make Elite which is a shame, Just can’t do well on a working weekend.

Got nothing I’m my Gold 3 squad battle. Surprised I was Gold anyway as I was away all weekend.

Packed IF Ljajic then in part 3 of 4 of the hybrid SBC. Need loyalty for part 4 to bring chem to 100 for the rare mega pack.

Should I go IF Sterling or purple (hero?) Salah for RW?

Should I go IF Sterling or purple (hero?) Salah for RW?

I got hero Salah and he's lethal. I was on the fence whether to go for him or Sterling tbh but I can't say I regret it. I play him RF with Jesus ST and Alexis at LF. They've been doing brilliantly for me.

Finally released from the shackles of this game.
Sold my coins today for £84.

Honestly, as much as I want this game to be good, it's about how much you can exploit the mechanics rather than playing an actual game. It also felt like a job to.
Definitely not getting this again. I did say this last year, but I was willing to try hard and like it this year, which I didn't last, but I've had my time with it.

Honestly, as much as I want this game to be good, it's about how much you can exploit the mechanics rather than playing an actual game. It also felt like a job to.
Definitely not getting this again. I did say this last year, but I was willing to try hard and like it this year, which I didn't last, but I've had my time with it.
How do you sell your coins? And how much did you have? Not that I'm going to do it right now, genuinely curious since they are quick to ban people who buy them.

How do you sell your coins? And how much did you have? Not that I'm going to do it right now, genuinely curious since they are quick to ban people who buy them.

My account is now banned :lol:
I sold at £7 per 100k and sold 1.2m

Gave the account over to the website and they did all the transferring. Took a day or so as they did it in small amounts

Should I buy my team now or wait? Will the players go down even more for black Friday?

I have 1.5m to spend and I’m thinking of getting Griezeman, lowest rated Kluivert, Suarez and the rest for about 200k.

I won a draft and got a non premium Gold pack and a rare players pack. Packed shite all for the millionth time after winning the 4 in a row. What's the point :lol:

Can anyone give me help on the transfer market and how to make money and get good players from it? I did mostly all the SB challenges this week and made it to Elite only to get Adam fecking Lallana as the only decent player.

Also I done the SBC challenges and get absolutely no luck for it, it's driving me mental at times getting shit packs after shit packs

Can anyone give me help on the transfer market and how to make money and get good players from it? I did mostly all the SB challenges this week and made it to Elite only to get Adam fecking Lallana as the only decent player.

Also I done the SBC challenges and get absolutely no luck for it, it's driving me mental at times getting shit packs after shit packs

Did you do the advanced SBC's those are where I picked up alot of decent packs and made a huge profit.

What is the deal with these coin sites? Is it not a certain ban if you buy coins? I'm absolutely certain guys I know play this game have the team they have through buying coins.....packs are not that lucky!

What is the deal with these coin sites? Is it not a certain ban if you buy coins? I'm absolutely certain guys I know play this game have the team they have through buying coins.....packs are not that lucky!
I thought so but I find it strange that pro players like Ovvy advertise coin selling sites at the start of their videos. How do they get away with it?

Coming up should be the mls sbc, look at every teams defence and goalkeepers and the teams that only have one lb/gk or two lb/gk but one is a really bad rating, invest in the one with higher rating, buy them for discard price for silver's should be 250 coins. I did this with Neil Taylor from Aston Villa and made over 100k.

Hoping for big things from the MLS SBC, they better release it on friday!

MLS Poty the year is announced in the first week of a december as a fall back. Gonna try and stock up a bit more.

Coming up should be the mls sbc, look at every teams defence and goalkeepers and the teams that only have one lb/gk or two lb/gk but one is a really bad rating, invest in the one with higher rating, buy them for discard price for silver's should be 250 coins. I did this with Neil Taylor from Aston Villa and made over 100k.

Without sounding stupid, how do you know it's definitely MLS that's going to be the next challenge?

So invest in Silver cards and sell them for high price once it begins is it?

Hoping for big things from the MLS SBC, they better release it on friday!

MLS Poty the year is announced in the first week of a december as a fall back. Gonna try and stock up a bit more.

I'm going to try this mate. Hope you're right. Rare players yeah?

So people are trying to get fixfifa trending. With the backlash from NFS and battlefront now is the time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/7e4j20/fixfifa/

Agree with most the points he is making. The game is getting worse every year. Weekend league is not very good. 40 games within 3 days is just ridiculous and unhealthy. It’s why I don’t bother with that mode. Extend it to the end of Monday atleast.

I'm going to try this mate. Hope you're right. Rare players yeah?
I've just gone for non-rare silvers, mostly picking them up 150 or 200. You're basically guaranteed to break even minimum at that price if you buy the right players(70+ rating). @150 15k gets you 100 silvers. I try to focus on teams with 1 player in each position(e.g d.c united only have 4 silver defenders and 3 bronze).

I've bought loads of kemp the lb from DC United. Seems his price is already getting fixed around the 4-5k mark apart from a few cheaper ones.

I've picked up 24 so far for 500 or under so I'm hoping to make a decent profit on that.

I have about 30 players for MLS. Mix between Barrios, Kemp, Asad, Okoli and Myers, plus one Lamah. Topping up when some go cheap. Starting to really tighten though

Without sounding stupid, how do you know it's definitely MLS that's going to be the next challenge?

So invest in Silver cards and sell them for high price once it begins is it?
Just a lot of people saying it'll be the next to drop as the season for MLS finishes soon apparently? It'll be MLS and another league they release at once.

Yeah that's the aim mate. I'm hoping it's MLS next as my transfer list and transfer targets is full of MLS players.

I've bought loads of kemp the lb from DC United. Seems his price is already getting fixed around the 4-5k mark apart from a few cheaper ones.

I've picked up 24 so far for 500 or under so I'm hoping to make a decent profit on that.
His price is getting fixed already? I bought 20+ of him for 150 last week, the only LB for DC United.

I’ll quote you on this next year ;)

there’s really no reason why they can’t extend it. It’s a joke.

"FIFA 18's Weekend League, the gruelling mode that's consuming players' lives"

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-speak-out-over-futs-gruelling-weekend-league
there’s really no reason why they can’t extend it. It’s a joke.
I stopped playing the game for exactly that reason. Ruined my social life on a weekend, started turning down actual real life invites just to finish that stupid game mode. Only then to receive feck all for it. So much happier now I haven't bothered.

If they extended it over a week it would become so much more popular.

I stopped playing the game for exactly that reason. Ruined my social life on a weekend, started turning down actual real life invites just to finish that stupid game mode. Only then to receive feck all for it. So much happier now I haven't bothered.

If they extended it over a week it would become so much more popular.

This is so true. Does anyone actually enjoy the grind? This is without doubt my last weekend league just so I can get my gold monthly. After that i’ll just play the odd seasons and SB.

I’m 32 so shouldn’t really be wasting my life away at this game. It’s like a really bad addiction.

It is not all that bad to be honest. I dont invest money into it and i chose when i want to play or not. There is an addictive element to it, but it also wouldnt be fun without. I didnt play the game for days now and dont feel the need to, will probably check out whats going on on Black Friday though. The most frustrating thing is the shit gameplay and weekend league, rewards and time frame. EA will only listen if the money doesnt come in.

This is so true. Does anyone actually enjoy the grind? This is without doubt my last weekend league just so I can get my gold monthly. After that i’ll just play the odd seasons and SB.

I’m 32 so shouldn’t really be wasting my life away at this game. It’s like a really bad addiction.

I asked that question the other day on here. Everywhere i read there seems to be a general consensus that Fifa (and the weekend league particular) is really not fun. I play Online Co-Op with my mate and that's just about it now.

It's a bloody video game at the end of the day, and it seems that some treat it as a full time job almost. That's what the game has turned into, IMO.

I used to have fun playing Fifa but it has morphed into a entirely different beast now.