Passing Very Strong
Finishing Very Strong
Defensive contribution Very Strong
Dribbling Strong
Key passes Strong
Crossing Strong
Holding on to the ball Strong

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

I have always been a big fan of him. Who is he?

Just think this one makes too much sense.
In need of a new LB given Shaw’s body breaking down more and more.

Then again, with INEOS, suddenly sensible moves appear to be more probable.

Cause he isn’t a good man manager?
Hmm, thought there was a more compelling reason. Seems like he was signed with the intent of only playing when Onana gets injured, because as we've all seen, even after the most hilarious gaffes from our No1, he still never got a chance. So its a reasonable for people to assume he's not good enough.

He played in the game against Newport and managed to conceed 2

Neither of which he was a fault for. One was a stunning strike that was actually going wide before deflecting off a defenders head which he was really close to pulling off a great save.

I would definitely give him some game time.

let's hope they can get this deal done quickly....he'd be a brilliant signing and certainly in a position that clearly needs a healthy upgrade

Yeah because ETH demonstrated excellent judgement all throughout last season, how could I have missed that

In addition dropping Onana would potentially have required him to lose face and admit he had misjudged an expensive signing, could also have been very bad for Onana's morale

So the fact that Erik refused to rotate players is somehow Bayindir’s fault?

Dude, I am not saying Erik was right or I didn't hate the circus Onana did during AfCon, just saying Erik clearly is not playing Bayindir and as long as Erik is our manager, Bayindir signing was a bad one, doesn't matter whose "fault" it is. Which we may never know. Maybe he is Ok and Erik doesn't play him, maybe Erik doesn't play him because he is shit, either way - he is waste of space

Mentioned his name as a potential signing couple months back as I follow both Man Utd and Fenerbahce very closely., and he's been superb for Fener & Turkey recently. He is a great attacking full back with great pace, stamina, energy, dribbles and carries the ball well, quite skillful as he use to be a winger. Defensively his pace and energy helps massively, however not the greatest defensively but wasn't really too exposed in the Turkish league. There have been instances where he does get caught out being the last man from crosses or diagonal passes. I remember a couple goals like that last year. Good injury record from memory, and can't remember him missing too many games last year.

Can play in a few positions comfortable, mainly played left back for Fener despite being right footed. Loves to cut in as well as support his winger and overlap.
Would probs cost in the region of 35-45m - as Fener don't want to sell, and from what I've heard previously he's put the ball in the clubs hands in the sense of...if you need the money then I will leave, otherwise happy to stay. Strongly linked with Borussia Dortmund, Arsenal and Brighton from memory, but hopefully we get him.

Ffs I thought he'd be around 10-15m. For that amount you could get a Doue.

Ffs I thought he'd be around 10-15m. For that amount you could get a Doue.
..who plays in a whole different position (just saying. I like Doue and want him, too).

I think we can't do wrong with another FB who can play on both sides (while Dalot is stronger on the right, Ferdi is better as a LB, so we'd be more prepared for injuries). But I agree that 35-45 would be too much.

Bild wrote that BVB bid of €25m got rejected and Fener want €35-€40m. That would be between £29-£34, which is a decent price. Maybe £25 plus add-ons would do it?

Fener wanted around €35m and thus arsenal moved on to calafiori as he was considered defensively better. Ferdi is very similar to Zinchenko in terms of build up play and will be good profile for United.

From about 30 seconds of googling the journo is apparently very reliable when it comes to Turkish transfers too

I doubt we'd be top of his list given he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter. Looks a very good player though.

I doubt we'd be top of his list given he wouldn't be a guaranteed starter. Looks a very good player though.
Not sure about that. If not guaranteed, then definitely vying for a start each week. He plays both sides of the pitch, so his passage towards 1st xi is always open and not dependent on usurping Shaw or waiting for him to be injured. Dalot is not a lock at RB, and this guy is more talented than him even if he’s not his equal as an athlete.

Wondering if we can bring in one of Hakimi(right) or Theo Hernandez (left) in this window?
May be (Rashford+20M) to get both Ugarte and Hakimi? what do you think

Wondering if we can bring in one of Hakimi(right) or Theo Hernandez (left) in this window?

I think Gnarls Barkley said it best.

As he can play both LB and RB he would allow us to let Wan Bassaka go. He'd be able to fight Dalot for the RB slot while providing cover for Shaw if Malacia does not recover.

As he can play both LB and RB he would allow us to let Wan Bassaka go. He'd be able to fight Dalot for the RB slot while providing cover for Shaw if Malacia does not recover.
The trouble with a player covering two positions is that if he gets an injury, then you lose cover for both positions.
Luke Shaw could cover the left back and left CB positions but he ended up injured for the majority of the season leaving both positions short.

Exciting prospect. I’m not worried at all about the time travelling 1970’s pitch invader vibe, or the Kevin Hunt tribute band thing

From about 30 seconds of googling the journo is apparently very reliable when it comes to Turkish transfers too

Easy to be propping up a client for a big club to local journalists. Il believe it when a UK reporter worth their salts confirms interest.

No to basically all of that, and Hakimi is an awful person who we don’t associated with this club.

No way we are or we should spend 30m on a left back from Turkey. Pass !!

Status
Not open for further replies.